Jimmy Eat World Vinyl Reissues - Static Prevails, Clarity and Futures

I just got back from the Westbury, NY show which was awesome. They put on a great show and I'm glad I finally got to see them. But I noticed they raised the price of the records to $30. I was going to pick up Clarity if it was $20, but for $30 I can probably find a used copy of the clear reprint online.

Amazon has it used right now for $29.22. There's shipping too, but I'd rather pay about $35 for the clear vinyl than $30 for the black.

If that logic makes sense to you to pay $35 + shipping for a clear record as opposed to $30 flat for a black one, then godspeed, friend.

Just got an email from Jimmy Eat World that says,

"Port Chester, Providence, Westbury...

Some of the Clarity vinyl purchased at these Futures shows was mis-packaged.

If you bought a copy and experienced this problem, please email [email protected] and they will QUICKLY sort you out with a replacement.

We apologize for the inconvenience...

Thanks,

Jimmy Eat World"

I'm really curious about what the issue was. Did anyone happen to buy a copy of Clarity from any of those shows?

Dude Disintegration was phenomenal

"Disintegration" did kick ass, but I had seen them play that one before, so the winner of the night for me was "Closer."

I was a little pissed they didn't play "Claire" though, though I did get "Blister" and "Get It Faster," which are two of my all time favorites.

"Disintegration" did kick ass, but I had seen them play that one before, so the winner of the night for me was "Closer."

I was a little pissed they didn't play "Claire" though, though I did get "Blister" and "Get It Faster," which are two of my all time favorites.

They didn't play Claire at your show? That's a bummer!

I had seen them play Disintegration back in 2007, but it wasn't anywhere near as good as it was on this tour.  Closer was incredible!

Just got an email from Jimmy Eat World that says,

"Port Chester, Providence, Westbury...

Some of the Clarity vinyl purchased at these Futures shows was mis-packaged.

If you bought a copy and experienced this problem, please email [email protected] and they will QUICKLY sort you out with a replacement.

We apologize for the inconvenience...

Thanks,

Jimmy Eat World"

I'm really curious about what the issue was. Did anyone happen to buy a copy of Clarity from any of those shows?

"QUICKLY"...    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH 

HAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA