PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

• 2 weeks later...

How likely are you to get this if ordered today?

Is every single copy of the yellow not pressed well?

I saw some complaints here and on discogs about it. If so did you inform the label as to let them know to not screw up this time.

I went for the black as it just was a lot cheaper here.

its a weird pressing, thats for sure.  mine sounds fine but looks weird

Just an update for you all. We just stopped accepting pre-orders for the red variant. We still have the clear one up. We will open up the red one if we have extras when it is released. 

Thanks to everyone who pointed out that we don't charge cards until right before we ship. That's important.

Just an update for you all. We just stopped accepting pre-orders for the red variant. We still have the clear one up. We will open up the red one if we have extras when it is released. 

Thanks to everyone who pointed out that we don't charge cards until right before we ship. That's important.

So happy I ordered the red! Now I hope I actually get a copy. The free shipping is also the icing on the cake. Great website overall!

So happy I ordered the red! Now I hope I actually get a copy. The free shipping is also the icing on the cake. Great website overall!

Thanks very much. We cut off the red a little earlier than we cut off the yellow, so hopefully we will have enough for everyone. Thanks for the nice comment about the website too.