WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

In for teal. Been crossing my fingers for a new variant of this record, just not a fan of the tanish color on this one.

So is this like the second pressing? Or did they just wait to post these lower numbered first press ones?

Pretty sure this is still first press because the total number of records in this pressing is 3000.

GRAVE104 Whirr 'Pipe Dreams Redux' LP (Oct 7th - vinyl hand-poured by Daniel Huffman)

FUDGGEEE

Does anyone know if Pipe Dreams revival is still on schedule and everything? I wonder what will be available for retail? (color, purely 180? etc)

I have a gut feeling it will come out if not in October then in December due to the Nothing split releasing in November.

I'm quite confused, so the fellows that ordered the record when it was first possible will get the /2100 color? (Brown/Bone/Yellow)

It would be nice being able to change to a more limited color, guess I should contact Ryan...

If you really want a different color so bad you should just buy one direct from Graveface and sell your other on here/ebay/Amazon.