WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

yeah, i can actually hear it now, and i noticed the sound quality raise on formulas. can clearly hear a difference. i dont think I could honestly order the whirr albums from fav to least. they are all so relative to my mood. i didn't even like or enjoy around until I bought it because i went looking for sway but around was there.. and because i assume we all have this vinyl fiend habit i just bought it. now i LOVE it. love how slow it is... i first heard distressor... now thats what i listen to least. really dig the slow vibes on Around, personally love Pipe Dreams for wait and hide. and Sway i strongly detested now I can't get enough and mail day cant come soon enough!!

• 3 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...

oh shit, my dude corey from vasudeva is in this, as well as one of the members of gates

Really digging on that Memoranda. Very spacey shoegaze. It's like a happier version of WHIRR. 

I'm sure the Gates connection is how my benefactor heard of them (she sent me the 7" as a gift) and first pass I was like, Heck yeah!

Had no idea that was Corey from Vasudeva.  Life In Cycles is an incredible album and another happy story from the VC community.

I hope Memoranda can put together some more of the same into a full length LP -- I'll be all over it.

Hi everyone, Hector here from Memoranda. This board caught my attention after we received a surge of orders yesterday, I believe all directly from members of this community. I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and the amazing response. To answer a few questions - yes we're still a band, we're actually pretty new - this 7" is our first and it was just released over the summer. We hope to start playing live shows in 2015 and it's my full intention to someday release a full-length with the band, how soon that is I have no idea... but hopefully the 7" will hold you over until then. Anyway, thank you again. I've already placed all your orders are in the mail. Let me know if you have any issues with the shipping. xoxo Happy New Year!

Hi everyone, Hector here from Memoranda. This board caught my attention after we received a surge of orders yesterday, I believe all directly from members of this community. I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and the amazing response. To answer a few questions - yes we're still a band, we're actually pretty new - this 7" is our first and it was just released over the summer. We hope to start playing live shows in 2015 and it's my full intention to someday release a full-length with the band, how soon that is I have no idea... but hopefully the 7" will hold you over until then. Anyway, thank you again. I've already placed all your orders are in the mail. Let me know if you have any issues with the shipping. xoxo Happy New Year!

Well this is fucking rad. Thanks for popping in and updating us!

Like Austin said, awesome of you to drop in.  Feel free to start your own thread for this 7" or when you get more material together for and EP or LP.