elvis depressedly "new alhambra"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody have a copy of the poster from the rfc bundle they'd be willing to sell me?? ((or if you're reading this RFC maybe you guys are considering adding it by itself to the store?? that'd be so cool!))

Is that the 11x17? I saw Elvis Depressedly live at the Cuisine En Locale in Somerville MA last week and after the show I pulled the tape off the poster on the window and took it. People were looking at me like I was a fucking madman.

But shieet, I got a dope poster out of it.

Is that the 11x17? I saw Elvis Depressedly live at the Cuisine En Locale in Somerville MA last week and after the show I pulled the tape off the poster on the window and took it. People were looking at me like I was a fucking madman.

But shieet, I got a dope poster out of it.

I dunno what size it was but it was probably around 11x17 

And i feel ya. I collect show posters so every show I attend I pull one of the fliers off the wall. You're lucky to get an elvis d one, that's cool. People weren't looking at you like you were a madman they were probably looking at you like they planned to do the same thing and you beat them to it haha