Custom Record Sleeves by Andrew Lucas

Guest deleted

Whalen: "...well that's where we differ. it's not cool to recut and redistribute art that I created."

It's always nice to ask the artist(s) involved first.  (Remember the SRC and HUM debacle? And that was legal.)

It was nice of Andrew Lucas to ask, and in the end and listen to the artist.

No harm, no foul.  

Do you seriously believe he got Disneys permission to sell art with their characters in it?

That illustration was done for Mondo, yes? Considering Mondo teamed up with Disney (http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/01/31/oh-my-disney-and-mondo-present-nothings-impossible/), I think it's safe to assume the artists doing illustrations for Mondo had Disney's permission.

Edit: Also on disney.com: http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2014/03/07/see-the-full-mondo-disney-poster-gallery-for-nothings-impossible/

• 3 weeks later...

Disney had him killed

Ha!

Yeah, I've been moving and renovating. It's so time consuming. I'm also very OCD when it comes to cleaning and the house wasn't clean at all when I moved in. I spent 2 whole days just cleaning. I had to mop the floors 4 times. I can't stand dirtiness. Then I had some pipes leaking and I had to remove glass shower doors from the 80s. So yeah, I've just been busy. There is still one problem with the printer, the white lines got clogged since we didn't use them for a while so we have to replace that. I can't afford to do it right now since it was expensive to move. I'll try in a couple weeks. I think I can still print other things that don't use white though. I'll try it out in a few days.