Music. For those who love it .

Hi , My name is Yishmael and im a developer @ Nuhypes.com.(beta)

A Social/Audio site that is designed so common artists do not overshadow the artists we take so much pride.

But lets save all that for another day , I really want the site to be catered to true music lovers.

I just wanna know what real music listeners are listening too.

Please Vinyl Community, introduce yourself and tell us what music really grabs your heart today.

I think with anything, not just music. Some people take the time really take it in whats infront of them, not rule it out because there not use to it or dont understand it. (of course those are perfectly human reasons, there are a ton of things i stay "safe" with.) but at the same time its nice to appreciate those who are a little more open minded. They usually have alot more to say.

Thats just my opinion though, what do you think?

You're on a vinyl community. Record collectors don't listen to music; they collect, frame, and nostalgia over the records.

Pretty depressing how true that is. On this forum in particular.

Answer for OP:

This week/last week listening: Parliament, PJ Harvey, Bill Withers, Link Wray, Torche, James Brown,