PO (SOON): From Indian Lakes - Absent Sounds

• 2 weeks later...

From SRC:

From Triple Crown:

So there are two different cream splash variants?

Yeah I just checked with my distributor - and it is unclear now if they are the same or different. Sorry for the confusion, but typically Triple Crown doesn't distribute the smaller quantity variants. Good luck! Ha!

After shipping it's actually cheaper because of the preorder 2.99 shipping.

I was talking about the cost of the album itself, not the shipping. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that TC was selling the limited variant for cheaper than the standard variant, possible because of weight, and I was making an observation that SRC is selling it for the same price as the 180g standard variant.

I was talking about the cost of the album itself, not the shipping. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that TC was selling the limited variant for cheaper than the standard variant, possible because of weight, and I was making an observation that SRC is selling it for the same price as the 180g standard variant.

Retailer markup, that's normal. You can almost always get it cheapest direct from label.