Video game OSTs

Honestly though you guys are blowing this way out of proportion and resorting to such childish name calling isn't really necessary. Especially when the dude has a point. Just delete the email.

This guy has it right. We're all on this forum because we have a common passion.

And honestly, if someone wants your email address they can find it, its not particularly hard to buy lists of email addresses these days. Granted no one has consented, but just block the sender.

I think we all just need to get this conversation back on track and concentrate on moving forward. We were all just given some amazing, legitimate, SECRET news!

This guy has it right. We're all on this forum because we have a common passion.

And honestly, if someone wants your email address they can find it, its not particularly hard to buy lists of email addresses these days. Granted no one has consented, but just block the sender.

I think we all just need to get this conversation back on track and concentrate on moving forward. We were all just given some amazing, legitimate, SECRET news!

AMAZING SECRET NEWS!

HOW WOOD U LIKE TO GROW 3-17 INCHS IN YOUR PANTS?

i LOVE your name and pic haha

Thanks haha

Maybe start a Moonshake topic and keep this one for all other Game OSTs?

51 pages and the majority is about Moonshake and BCC problems.

We're not supposed to discuss the mailing list.

Every time the focus begins to shift back to VGM OSTs in general, there's something new with the email list and the reverberations appear and derail this thread, which then devolves into argument. SMH

Restating your position and adding your edgy cuss words and clip art isn't a counter-argument you weeaboo tard.

So you signed up for a video game vinyl newsletter and you're pissed because the guy's telling you about other video game vinyl? Oh no, you're pissed because you aren't interested in them, if he told you about one that you liked and bought you wouldn't say anything. But you're an entitled child who thinks the world should cater to your wants.

If you don't want to be advertised to just ask him to take you off the list. Oh wait you can't because you want to buy his shit, just because he's putting out a product you want doesn't mean he has the right to use his newsletter to promote other projects.

I mean, doesn't he know what a fucking baby you are?

Even if I did get taken off the list, the people already have our emails.  But you might not be able to understand that with the one working neuron you possess.  These spammy emails aren't endorsed by annefrankzappa, you halfwit.  You really must have trouble navigating through everyday life with your head that far up your ass.

So you signed up for a video game vinyl newsletter and you're pissed because the guy's telling you about other video game vinyl? Oh no, you're pissed because you aren't interested in them, if he told you about one that you liked and bought you wouldn't say anything. But you're an entitled child who thinks the world should cater to your wants.

If you don't want to be advertised to just ask him to take you off the list. Oh wait you can't because you want to buy his shit, just because he's putting out a product you want doesn't mean he has the right to use his newsletter to promote other projects.

You legitimately don't understand the dynamics of what happened here....

Here's what happened:

1. annefrankzappa collected email addresses from people who requested to be put on a email list about Moonshake Records.
  2. annefrankzappa sends out his first email to the list, unfortunately CCing everyone instead of BCCing everyone.  This means that now everyone on the list knows the email of everyone else on the list.
  3. SOMEONE ELSEnot annefrankszappa, takes advantage of this and emails everyone about something that is has nothing to do with Moonshake Records.

Step number 3 is what has people pissed.  annefrankzappa has only emailed us about Moonshake Records, he never emailed us about this other kickstarter.

You legitimately don't understand the dynamics of what happened here....

Here's what happened:

1. annefrankzappa collected email addresses from people who requested to be put on a email list about Moonshake Records.
  2. annefrankzappa sends out his first email to the list, unfortunately CCing everyone instead of BCCing everyone.  This means that now everyone on the list knows the email of everyone else on the list.
  3. SOMEONE ELSEnot annefrankszappa, takes advantage of this and emails everyone about something that is has nothing to do with Moonshake Records.

Step number 3 is what has people pissed.  annefrankzappa has only emailed us about Moonshake Records, he never emailed us about this other kickstarter.

zu1SZ82.jpg

The Sergio guy's kickstarter plug wasn't a huge deal for me.  

Unless it's somehow related to the fuckin dickhead who is forwarding the emails to that dickhead label.  Fuck that dickhead label for behaving like a bag of rotten assholes, and fuck their lower-than-shameless plug for their garbage product. SMH 

Sergio dude just seems like fellow fan tho, so I don't see much harm in that.  Don't think his thing got funded anyway, but it seemed like a neat idea worth checking out. I would prob do the same thing haha. Sure it sucks about the non-BCC, but it's also hilarious and so exciting to see something in your inbox, because at this point you never know what it's going to say. Then you check VC, and sure enough, it has already been commented on, every time. haha

The Sergio guy's kickstarter plug wasn't a huge deal for me.  

Unless it's somehow related to the fuckin dickhead who is forwarding the emails to that dickhead label.  Fuck that dickhead label for behaving like a bag of rotten assholes, and fuck their lower-than-shameless plug for their garbage product. SMH 

Sergio dude just seems like fellow fan tho, so I don't see much harm in that.  Don't think his thing got funded anyway, but it seemed like a neat idea worth checking out. I would prob do the same thing haha. Sure it sucks about the non-BCC, but it's also hilarious and so exciting to see something in your inbox, because at this point you never know what it's going to say. Then you check VC, and sure enough, it has already been commented on, every time. haha

It is the same guy.