Video game OSTs

On a completely unrelated note, if anyone has the Sonic R soundtrack (sega Saturn version) or a link to it, please PM me. Turns out my disc is not in the greatest shape - I've been able to recover all tracks without error, with the exception of one. I'm pretty sure this is within the realm of legality, not that anyone cares, but if anyone can help me get that one track back, it would be suuuuper appreciated and I'll be sure to throw something cool your way.

I think there are so few I don't really love that it would make a much shorter list to compile those.

I always hear about the Japan soundtrack to Sonic CD being vastly superior to the US one, what's up with that? I happen to really like the US one, and the Japanese soundtrack doesn't even have sonic boom!

I've never heard it myself so I have no clue, I'm just curious why it's consisdered by so many to be so much better.

Chrono Trigger

Megaman X

Megaman 2

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

Final Fantasy VI & VIII

Ocarina Of Time

Donkey Kong Country 2 (Stickerbush Symphony is the greatest)

Super Mario RPG

Metroid Fusion

Pretty much any music from classic SNES and N64 games, too many to really keep track of but these are some of the most memorable for me.

I can't really list them, except for one, but here:

#1 Skyrim

Fable 1, 2, and 3

Batman Arkham Trilogy (maybe Origins as well)

State of Decay

Alan Wake

Assassin's Creed 3

Fallout 3/NV (not the score, but the radio station songs, the score is great though!)

Mass Effect

Halo 3, ODST, and Reach

Diablo 3