Video game OSTs

Unless I am missing something, he never mentioned that Sergio was the one that was in charge of Ship To Shore. He just said he has an idea of the who the person is that is feeding information to them.

Yesterday, the company Ship to Shore Phono Co, the same company that threatened to sue me if the single Earthbound track was on the NES comp Im making, sent out a mass email to people on this mailing list.

Still don't see how that's related to that Sergio guy's kickstarter. Sergio's kickstarter was the arrangements played on real instruments by 1 guy. He wanted to release the music on an NES cart.

The kickstarter the email refers to is the one for the shitty CD-sourced cop-out version of Mother (Earthbound) that annefrankzappa was threatened to be sued over.

Maybe you didn't get the other, most recent spam email?

So, like I was saying, it seems like a case of harmless NES music fan vs. total exploitative douchenozzle.

Remember the emails from people asking for copies of MM2 and Zelda?  That was only a minor nuisance.  I saw Sergio's kickstarter as being along those lines, only cooler, because he's actually creating something and not just bothering people.  But since it's endorsed then I don't see any issue with it.

It's the assholes who threaten to sue the guy who's mailinglist we signed up to and then using the same mailinglist to try to shill to us. HAHA yeah right.  Dunno about anyone else but a 'business' with that type of approach leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I would never EVER buy anything from them, no matter what.