[PO] Maybeshewill – Fair Youth – 08/25

More than everyone else, unfortunately.  I'll get at everyone individually as soon as the last copy shows up.  I believe you'll be looking at $17 - $19, from my experience.  Everyone else should be $4.22.

I just shipped a 12" and a 7" to Canada yesterday, in fact, and it only cost $12.02. That wasn't with insurance, however.

I just shipped a 12" and a 7" to Canada yesterday, in fact, and it only cost $12.02. That wasn't with insurance, however.

Nice.  Well, if that's the price they give me at the post office, then that will be what I request from Olsvik.  I'm not looking to pocket so much as a dime from anyone on these shipping costs.

I received a PM with a valid question, so I'll go ahead and address it for everyone: you only need to send shipping payment to whoever is in charge of your "group", at a time that works best for them.  For me, I'll be contacting Batman, BillyA, and Olsvik after I've gathered shipping materials and am ready to hit the post office.  Everyone else will be Paypaling King the shipping costs for their copies.

Wasn't there supposed to be a red version at one point?  I wonder if the band just glanced at the press as they were being assembled and decided it was a "red" vs. a pink.  I think both colors go well with the album art, but I'm leaning towards the blue as well.

I was going to wait to receive the 4th [last] copy before mailing them out to my group, but I realized that it doesn't really matter.  I'll take one for the team since my purple copy showed up the other day – hopefully I won't have to pull teeth to get the last copy I paid for.

I know I've mentioned it in previous threads, but I started a graveyard shift earlier this week that will last a month and a half.  I get Thursdays and Fridays off, so they're the only days I can mail things out without cutting my sleep schedule or being rushed in the afternoon.  I'd like to get these out today if possible.  I'll be PMing my group to sort out shipping details.

Trying to PM my group, but BillyA needs to trash some of his messages.  Copying / pasting the PM below;

Alright guys, I'm going to ship out copies of this album later today.  Or at least try to.  Anyone who pays shipping before 04:00 PM (PST) will have their copies mailed out this evening.  Media Mail shipping with tracking is $4.22 at my local post office.  Guaranteed.  That's the rate for Batman and BillyA.  Olsvik's will be a bit pricier since he's up in Canada.  I should have enough mailers for everyone, but I'm thinking Olsvik will probably get the most durable of the 3 since his copy will have to cross the U.S. border.

@ Olsvik; I'm hearing that shipping to Canada will be anywhere from $12 to $19.  If you can spare $20 or so, I'll refund you your change this evening.  I'm going to cover the entire shipping costs with my Paypal card today, and would prefer to not come up short-changed.

I'll also need your addresses, either in your Paypal comment or posted here.

Cheers.

Sorry for the confusion, guys. I've got Batman and Olsvik packaged up and ready to go, complete with a customs declaration filled out for Olsvik. I ended up napping a bit longer than I expected, so they'll go out first thing tomorrow morning. 09:00 AM PST. I'll spot BillyA the $4 if he's going to be on the road, that's not an issue.

Apologies for the slight bump. I'll set two alarms to ensure I don't miss the few hours my post office is open on Saturdays.

Alright guys I got my shipment in today.

$4 each for abovetheearth, omik, & GhostTrail.

I'll be shipping these out Tursday via UPS with tracking if ya'll pay by then. Just make sure I get your addresses.

Beautiful looking record! First pass through was nice. Like Derek said, it does kind of blend together, but flows very smoothly. Will be a grower for sure. Last song was a highlight after first listen.

Alright guys I got my shipment in today.

$4 each for abovetheearth, omik, & GhostTrail.

I'll be shipping these out Tursday via UPS with tracking if ya'll pay by then. Just make sure I get your addresses.

Beautiful looking record! First pass through was nice. Like Derek said, it does kind of blend together, but flows very smoothly. Will be a grower for sure. Last song was a highlight after first listen.

Awesome...Sent! Can't wait to spin it.