Instagram

your muder basement door was deathly scary for sure. holy hell.

we also have a torture attic, our house is fun. it was built in 1927... at least one person has died in there. for sure

nice. mine's a 1903 bungalow. when redoing my attic they found a magazine from 1905 in there with buggy adverts. i should post those pics. the magazine was like it was brand new.

im sure lots have died in my house.

explains why my one month old just gets in trances and stares behind me.

any signs of haunting yet? 

the landlord said she always felt like there was a presence (she lived there for 7 years) but that it was harmless.

everything that’s happened so far has only happened to my roommate. her laundry basket ended up on the ground like 10 feet away from where she left it sitting on the washer, shower went from warm to scalding. she claims she heard footsteps on the stairs when she was home alone. all things that probably have an explanation. I don't feel like any of it is legitimate scary stuff.... yet.

my other friend is moving in next month, she’s always, ALWAYS had weird paranormal stuff happen to her, no matter where she lives. I’m excited to see what goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

http://instagram.com/codyoler

I'll most likely follow you back unless your account is private. If it's private I assume that you are boring.

You linked your tradelist there but I'm gonna let it slide and follow you.

edit: shameless plug @sapst16

edit edit: you have some kind of beagle/mix and have immediately redeemed yourself!

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if some people on here with instagram's could help my girlfriend out. If you got to kentstatepink on instagram and like and like a photo they reported from my girlfriends page. It is the one of a pink Kent State shirt that was originally posted by zaybaybay. She is a finalist and if her photo gets the most likes she wins some free Vickie's gear. Thanks a ton!