PO: New Found Glory - Resurrection

I hate it because every show I've been to there has sounded horrible. It's built as a dance club, not a legit live music venue. It just happens to hold a large amount of people and it has a stage so bands get booked there.

Yeah the sound is definitely lacking. It just sucks considering it's really the only mid size venue downtown Orlando has. I wish more bands would take advantage of playing at The Plaza Live.

Yeah the sound is definitely lacking. It just sucks considering it's really the only mid size venue downtown Orlando has. I wish more bands would take advantage of playing at The Plaza Live.

I live in central florida as well and also hate the beacham, mainly because if you dont get there early enough to be close to the barricade youre pretty much fucked with having a decent spot to stand and enjoy the show, I much prefer the house of blues because i can pretty much stand anywhere in the venue and have a good time. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, it looks like that VIP Cover won't be sold at the regular merch booth. It's strictly only made available via the VIP Bundle. 

$100+ for the bundle doesn't seem like something I'd be willing to swing. 

If anyone on here grabs one and wants to set up a trade, please let me know. I have some extra New Found Glory Friends Presses that I'd be willing to trade as well. 

VIP Package # 2 is now available without ticket to the gig for $60.00. This is tempting, but I really want to know what the slipcover looks like and how limited it is, as Resurrection is quickly becoming one of my favorite albums of all-time.

Link: http://ticketspin.com/nfg-sleepwhenidie

All-time?????  Bold.  Not agreeing or disagreeing, but there's some serious competition out there.  Or are we talking all-time from NFG...?

lol this. All-time???? I mean...this album isn't very good, even when compared only against NFG's other work...I like some songs from it for sure. Eh, opinions..

really?

I thought radiosurgery was one of their best albums..am i totally alone in that?   

Nah, you're not alone. I love that album now. I absolutely hated it when it first came out and I still don't like the title track. But Anthem For The Unwanted is one of the best NFG songs ever.

• 2 months later...

Grabbed the HT variant when it came out.

Wasn't on this site then, so I had zero clue about the GK variant.

Just ordered it 5 mins ago, and for whatever reason was automatically given a $10 discount at checkout, so $14.99ppd :)

That Hot Topic variation is super wild looking too. Totally doesn't match the cover, but I still dig it. Luckily, I snagged the clear w/ black & white splatter for the pre-order. Seeing NFG again in a couple weeks   :D

That Hot Topic variation is super wild looking too. Totally doesn't match the cover, but I still dig it. Luckily, I snagged the clear w/ black & white splatter for the pre-order. Seeing NFG again in a couple weeks :D

I'm seeing them in Palatine.

If they have the Hopeless variant at the merch table, I'll probably grab that too...why not, right? :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, it looks like that VIP Cover won't be sold at the regular merch booth. It's strictly only made available via the VIP Bundle.

$100+ for the bundle doesn't seem like something I'd be willing to swing.

If anyone on here grabs one and wants to set up a trade, please let me know. I have some extra New Found Glory Friends Presses that I'd be willing to trade as well.

Hey man, I might be getting a hold on an extra tour varient. I'd be willing to trade if you have what I'm looking for. Which friends pressings do you have? Also, I've lurked these boards a while and I understand you're a serious nfg collector. Do you have a pic of your full collection? I'd love to see it. Cheers.