PO: New Found Glory - Resurrection

I'm just glad in Selfless I had it wrong, I read through the lyrics and he wants to "catch up on his sleep" when he dies, and isn't worried about "ketchup on his sleeve" like I thought I was hearing.

It only took a couple quick listens through before it really caught on with me.  I think I felt like their lineup change was going to show a lot in their sound.  I thought I was hearing a big difference that first and/or second time through, but I think it was an illusion.  It's really a fun album.  There were a few lyrics that made me think it was something I could've written, and there's a reason I'm not a song writer.  Other than that, I'm totally down with this album.  

Granted, I also thought Radiosurgery was really fun, and was so surprised about a year or so after it's release I found so much disdain for it online.  Can't compute.

That little rap-ish thing they do at the end of the closer threw me way off the first time I heard it.  I was thinking "What, are they doing...?"  Now I think it's my favorite part of the album.  Does Sum 41 do that?  For some reason it made me think of Sum 41.  It reminds me of something, idk exactly what though...

I have no favorite, Resurrection is off the hook.  

They tweeted that they hit #25 on Billboard charts.  Which is impressive.  I tried to look up the charts, but was unable to find it.  I was wondering if Yellowcard made it.

That little rap-ish thing they do at the end of the closer threw me way off the first time I heard it.  I was thinking "What, are they doing...?"  Now I think it's my favorite part of the album.  Does Sum 41 do that?  For some reason it made me think of Sum 41.  It reminds me of something, idk exactly what though...

Yeah, I agree with this. The dude from Turnstile did guest vocals for that part and that band is terrible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...