My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

my experience was from a paypal balance as well. I had enough to cover the entire amount in balance on my account. it tied up the processed amount up until my order shipped only 1 of 2 records and then the amount processed was only for the one record. weird it would be different case by case. my apologies.

my experience was from a paypal balance as well. I had enough to cover the entire amount in balance on my account. it tied up the processed amount up until my order shipped only 1 of 2 records and then the amount processed was only for the one record. weird it would be different case by case. my apologies.

Yeah, I used paypal balance, so I guess I should be getting money back fairly quick, right?

Xoshi, on 12 Feb 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

Order Status: SHIPPED Track Your Package Ship Date 02/11/15

Carrier:FEDEX

Estimated Arrival Date: Date/Time Activity locations Details 02/11/15 9:20 PM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

hmmm

Order Date: 2015-02-10 00:03:50

Order Status: SHIPPED

Ship Date: 02/10/15

Carrier: FEDEX

Estimated Arrival Date:

That last blank is giving me heart palpitations :)

No, there's no copies of TBP left for sale online. Not sure why that went up but everyone who ordered today will probably be getting a cancelation email.

Well dang it. I got a new email this morning from HT with the BP vinyl front and center. Clicked through to the site and ordered. I thought maybe they had found some more.

If it gets cancelled does the money go straight back to your paypal?

With paypal I think its normally faster, but if you paid through a CC I think it can take a while that's the main reason why it's such a joke that the people who got in early and still got cancelation notices got gibbed. I'm now out of pocket ~$150 for something that I bought when it was in stock, and that remained in stock for >12 hours since my order while people that ordered much later than me got their item. Just makes no sense.