My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Oh shit. Are you on the fabled "List"?

I had to google dobis pr yesterday bc your sig was so perplexing... and its safe to say i am just as confused having watched it haha

Yay mine are now marked as shipped to my local store for pick-up along with some marked down albums I had my eyes on, but hesitant to pay full price for (The Bled, For The Fallen Dreams, and Long Lost). Really digging the artwork for Black Parade!

that long lost record is killer, especially side b

I just read a LOT of posts. All I have to say is I am not a fan of stl_ben. I haven't been for a while. He's a disgrace to us awesome Bens.

upset that your name isnt willy

I spoke to a manager yesterday of one of the local stores, he is supposedly holding three cheers for me to be picked up today. He was very helpful after having my 3:00 am order cancelled! Hope it is true, I'm having my wife haul me up to the store in the snow and cold. I have to ride my knee walker into the mall. If it is true, he gets a letter and a business card to apply for my business. If not it will be very ugly. Their aisles are so tight I barely fit in them anyway, knee walker and a cast I might get stuck in the back of the store. Hope it all works out!

I went in to my local store Tues to pick up a package and there was a girl in there complaining at the register because they sold out of Mcr lps earlier in the day. She claimed the store wasn't "fulfilling their obligation." And that they "shouldn't promote things they don't have." When she left the kid at the register said it was her 4th time in there that day.

Welp, the f*cking flippers are at it already.

The Black Parade: http://goo.gl/y8BPD0$80.99

3 Cheers: http://goo.gl/b6oGH7$74.99

This is absurd.

This is like being pissed off when it snows. It's the winter time, what do you expect.

This is going to happen with any release, it's no surprise.

Yeah those eBay prices are pretty horrendous. I just sold my HT three cheers to tetsuodaironman at cost. 

If anyone is interested in a Newbury variant let me know and I can call all the stores in my area and pick them up if they have them. I literally went to one yesterday around 3 pm and got one because I wasn't sure if my HT three cheers would get cancelled.

Yeah those eBay prices are pretty horrendous. I just sold my HT three cheers to tetsuodaironman at cost.

If anyone is interested in a Newbury variant let me know and I can call all the stores in my area and pick them up if they have them. I literally went to one yesterday around 3 pm and got one because I wasn't sure if my HT three cheers would get cancelled.

That's really cool of you. Don't be surprised if Newbury raises the price in store they have been known to do that.

Hello everyone. I'm new to posting on the board but not "new" to the board. I've been reading it for years. Travis's posts have always been extremely helpful. I figured today would be a good day to start posting since im having such a a hard time with these vinyl.

I placed my orders at 4:00 am on release date for 1 of each for the Hot Topic exclusives. Then at 5:04 am I ordered another copy of Three Cheers for a gift for my sisters birthday. They were still in stock according to the site until about 8:30am. Then yesterday I recieve an email that my copy of three cheers for the first order had sold out. Then I got a shipping confirmation for Black Parade but not three cheers. The second order was still open. So I called them and spoke with 3 different people until I got anywhere. They told me that both orders of three cheers had been cancelled due to "no inventory" even though I ordered first thing in the morning. Yet a forum friend of mine ordered them at 6:00pm when they were resrocked temporarily and both of hers have shipped along with a copy of the Dexter Blood Splatter vinyl which mitacylasly appeared in stock for a few minutes. I am so angry and upset about this. I am also vey confused. How did they manage to screw up so badly and what process did they use at picking who and who doesn't get a copy? I live 4 hours away from the nearest Hot Topic and 3000 miles away from a Newbury.

So if anyone out there has an extra copy of three cheers PLEASE let me know and i will send you payment right away. I want to at least get a copy for my sister for her birthday and I can't justify spending 3 towns as much on eBay from the horrible flippers. Either the Hot Topic or the Newbury. Thank you.