My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Hey guys, stl_ben has you guys covered if you got cancelled. he actually has 4 for the modest price of $74.50 + free shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Chemical-Romance-Three-Cheers-For-Sweet-Revenge-Vinyl-LP-Hot-Topic-Exclusive-/400861838091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d553a3b0b

What a sweetheart. Be careful calling him out on stuff though, I got banned for being "abusive" toward him. He'll whine to Rambo about it.

Hey guys, stl_ben has you guys covered if you got cancelled. he actually has 4 for the modest price of $74.50 + free shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Chemical-Romance-Three-Cheers-For-Sweet-Revenge-Vinyl-LP-Hot-Topic-Exclusive-/400861838091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d553a3b0b

dat free shipping doe

My Black Parade shipped but still waiting on three cheers (ordered last night and it still hasn't been shipped or cancelled). I did however swing by my local Newbury and got a red copy incase my order gets cancelled. If it ships, and actually gets to me, I will gladly sell one at cost. I will keep you guys posted.

What a saint.

My Black Parade shipped but still waiting on three cheers (ordered last night and it still hasn't been shipped or cancelled). I did however swing by my local Newbury and got a red copy incase my order gets cancelled. If it ships, and actually gets to me, I will gladly sell one at cost. I will keep you guys posted.

Keep me posted, brah!

Its like that for a lot of stores actually. I work at Kohls and we don't know what we're going to be getting in until we actually get it in.

That's not true. I worked for three years and the SM has access to the manifests once the trucks leave the DC. That's how I planned out my department moves beforehand.

scum bag

What a sweetheart. Be careful calling him out on stuff though, I got banned for being "abusive" toward him. He'll whine to Rambo about it.

I gave you a warning point because you had multiple accounts and were using one to mimic another user. 2 points = a temporary suspension. Take responsibility for your behavior.

I gave you a warning point because you had multiple accounts and were using one to mimic another user. 2 points = a temporary suspension. Take responsibility for your behavior.

Well this is the first the warning system has been explained to anyone, I think. Good to know.

Perhaps if that had been explained, rather than "Abusive Behavior. You know what you did." I would have taken said responsibility.