PO: PEARL JAM BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000 VAULT SHOW #4 3XLP 10C only

apirk

• 2 months later...

Was anyone here lucky enough to snag a Mystery Box? After 35 minutes of cussing and a weekend of wondering, I finally got a shipping queue notice. It's funny how many temper tantrums people are throwing on the 10c boards. It makes VC look like a reasonable place filled with mature adults. ^_^

Was anyone here lucky enough to snag a Mystery Box? After 35 minutes of cussing and a weekend of wondering, I finally got a shipping queue notice. It's funny how many temper tantrums people are throwing on the 10c boards. It makes VC look like a reasonable place filled with mature adults. ^_^

I slept in and missed it.  The people who missed out might sound worse than the people who missed out on Deja Entendu.  It is a close call. 

I snagged one but have a funny feeling I'm going to get stuff I already have. Fingers crossed.

I tried for 15 and quit. I have all the albums and singles anyway. I was just hoping to score something for a friend who has none. Its was crazy. and those 10c losers are crazy too.

I almost gave up. It seems like the people who actually got one were able to get through around the 30-40 minute mark. 

I was insanely into Pearl Jam pretty much right when they released their first album and the Temple of the Dog record. Then I drifted off and only in the last few years have I been playing catch up. So, I don't have much of anything. I was so stupid not to get Ten back then. The shiny discs were talking over and I lost my vinyl ways.

Hoping for a "Benny", Ten OG, Avocado, or Lost Dogs. Good luck to everyone who scored a Mystery Package.

I lucked out and got one at 10:27AM EST; just got a shipping notice. I'm reading online that some people are getting emails that their orders are being removed from Order History, and their accounts are being credited. This was kind of a cluster... But you win some, and you lose some.

I'm sure it's this way with most fan clubs, but there's this sense of entitlement that's really annoying among Pearl Jam fans.

I slept in and missed it.  The people who missed out might sound worse than the people who missed out on Deja Entendu.  It is a close call. 

I slept in too and missed it. The only thing I really wanted was the Music for Film 10" by Mike McCready. 

Wouldn't have minded getting a white Backspacer or a coloured version of the PJ20 soundtrack, but not gonna lose sleep over it. 

I'm sure it's this way with most fan clubs, but there's this sense of entitlement that's really annoying among Pearl Jam fans.

PJ fans are extra special,

I kinda hope all of these Mystery Vinyl shipments are all just black Lightning Bolt overstock just to watch the fallout on the Ten Club forums.

I thought i bought one! So i made it through and got the confirmation page that says I'd get an email etc. But that screen had no confirmation #. So i checked my order history and nothing was there. But i did have a charge on my credit card. Not being certain I tried to buy it again in case that one didn't go through (as it had no conf #) and the page told me i had already purchased one and it was limit 1 per member.

So i assumed i was all good at that point.

But no, it appears that my order is getting cancelled. generally I don't get too annoyed at 10c stuff because it's always such a pain in the ass and their servers suck and issues are to be expected. But this time I'm more annoyed just because I thought i had it and it wouldn't let me try again because they said i already got one.