PO: PEARL JAM BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000 VAULT SHOW #4 3XLP 10C only

apirk

It's coming up on a year though. I feel like they would've done it by now.

They were sent out randomly with initial 10C orders... But those were all defective.

They weren't all defective. It's been a while since I read about it but while there were a lot of copies that were completely unplayable, my copy has noticeable background noise but plays without skipping and has none of the damage people were talking about.

Unless you mean background noise = defective, but if so it's a hell of a lot less defective than some I read about.

• 2 months later...

And just a heads up Dead Man isn't included. There is a thread to cry in over at the 10c forum.

Dude. There's always a thread to cry in over at 10C for anything! The Mike McCready 10" thread just blew my mind alone. 

I mean, I get it. Some people are hardcore about some bands, but c'mon. The sense of entitlement over there is insane. I've been in the 10C since TEN was released and the club first rolled out. I love PJ but I don't get bent out of shape for anything as this. 

Dude. There's always a thread to cry in over at 10C for anything! The Mike McCready 10" thread just blew my mind alone. 

I mean, I get it. Some people are hardcore about some bands, but c'mon. The sense of entitlement over there is insane. I've been in the 10C since TEN was released and the club first rolled out. I love PJ but I don't get bent out of shape for anything as this. 

I'll agree that what goes on over at their forums is ridiculous, but it is a little odd the vinyl Vault releases have been incomplete so far, and Dead Man is def worth being bummed about. Regardless, still pumped. 

Dude I can't agree more. Most entitled fanbase I've ever come across.

Grrrrrrr....

"An update to all Vault #4 vinyl purchasers:

We have received our stock of Vault #4 Vinyl today from Europe. Due to the inadequate packaging provided by the manufacturer, we will need to repackage the vinyl before shipping. We had hoped to have these out and arriving by the end of 2014 in the US. Due to the repackaging, holidays, etc, we are now on track for shipping early Jan 2015.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Happy Holidays!

Santos L. Halper

10c"

Dude I can't agree more. Most entitled fanbase I've ever come across.

I say this over and over again.  One of the worst threads there is the "please oh please reissue the Benaroya Hall vinyl!".  

There are so many things they could press on vinyl.  Why that?  I get it,  You overslept, name your reason and you didn't get one.  Pony up the cash or shut the fuck up.

I'd rather see them put out more shows on vinyl.  Not the same stuff.

the best ever was the deluxe PJ 20 blu Ray. No one gave a shit about it until it sold out and then everyone lost their shit. I kind of wish they didn't make more of those just because it gave some fans a sense if they demand it they'll do it.

I'd love them to press more Benny's, one three album releases I need, but I'd rather press new shit and have that white whale to seek out.

I totally slept on it, most of their releases were around forever on their site but noone really cared, now everyone wants them because they can't have them and are valuable, much like the current stickers phase and coffee mug set(well that only lasted a day because they said they'd make more)

• 4 weeks later...