PO: PEARL JAM BELLINGHAM 5/10/2000 VAULT SHOW #4 3XLP 10C only

apirk

Those early PJ releases can't weigh much. Non-gatefold, lightweight vinyl.

I don't know much about the non-PJ releases, but OG Ten and Yield are probably good candidates for you.

Ended up with a Brad LP (uhhggggg) and an orange Fixer/Supersonic 45.

Not that exciting but at least it was something of value... Feel bad for people who get 2 things worth 10 bucks.

You knew the risk. Also, no smart phone?

i did, so i purposely didn't complain on their site. page wouldn't load on my phone either. i got my order in after about 75 minutes/100 pages into the bitching thread. just left it in my cart, kept refreshing and it finally let me check out.

This makes up for 10 years of Pearl Jam basically ignoring the Southeast completely. I LOVE this set... And I would never have spent the kind of crazy money it goes for now. 

It sucks for those of you who got crap in your package tho.

PJLost.jpg

nice score. my grail. i'd get way more mileage out of this than benaroya. 

Yeah, I'm with ya... I know Benny is the Holy Grail for everyone (possibly due to that price tag)... But Lost Dogs is the PJ I grew up on. More than half the tracks I had (still have?) on the original CD singles, or compilations (Leavin' Here was on a domestic violence benefit CD?). Some of them are ingrained in my DNA to the point that I was freshly surprised as I was spinning this.... I forgot they put the "wrong" versions of Wash and Alone on here. (Also, Dirty Frank minus all the funny vocals. That's a damn shame.)

For those that care about this stuff, there was a tiny promo hole drilled in the top left corner. Still sealed otherwise. Corner was bent when I got it. Complaining about bent corners in this case, of course, is like complaining that your prime rib at the White House dinner was a little undercooked, so....

Also: Vinyl sounds really good. WAY better than Yield, or BS, or a lot of the singles. Not audiophile, but nice sound. Triple gatefold. Printed sleeves with the liner notes broken up by record. No hidden track. 

I really like Backspacer as well, lightning bolt is the only PJ album that I can't get into. The first two tracks are great then it gets cheesy really quickly

I like Backspacer and also really into LB. Ten years from now people will be saying, "Remember when you could pick up copies of those records for $15-$20?" My guess is that they will probably be in the $40-$50 range by then. Either way, I love spinning my copies. I was lucky enough to get a Lightning Bolt from the first pressing that is actually playable. The replacements that they sent out have different matrix numbers, FYI. Though I wouldn't have been very happy to get black copies of those in the mystery package.