PO: Transit - Joyride 10/21/14

Transit's biggest issue was making Listen & Forgive. Now with Tim gone, I don't think we'll ever see a proper follow-up to that album.

Biggest issue? Even though this stuff they've been doing isn't as good I highly doubt they look at that record as a mistake. That's just silly, especially because Keep This to Yourself was better ;)

I like the new song, it's not horrible.

Also, unpopular opinion I know, but I gave YNE some time to grow on me and I don't think it is unlistenable to any extent. Wasn't a big fan at first, but the more I listened the more I enjoyed it. It's not as catchy as L&F or some earlier stuff but it actually isn't as atrocious as everyone made it out to be.

Biggest issue? Even though this stuff they've been doing isn't as good I highly doubt they look at that record as a mistake. That's just silly, especially because Keep This to Yourself was better ;)

I called L&F a mistake ironically. Keep This to Yourself is a fantastic album. I fail to see how L&F is a proper follow up to that album. They're black and white in terms of style and sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Vinyl update from District Lines:

First off, I would like to thank you for being such an awesome customer and for purchasing the \"Joyride\" & \"Alternative Artwork Limited Edition Joyride\" vinyl by Transit! I know you have been patiently waiting quite some time for your order containing either of these items, and I would like to thank you for that. There was a delay that occurred within production that pushed the dates back quite a bit for both vinyl. The new date that we estimate to receive these vinyl is November 18, 2014. All orders containing these items are scheduled to ship on or around this date. If you have other items in your order, please keep in mind that your whole order will ship altogether, once we receive these items from production. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this delay has caused you. Please feel free to contact us back if you have any questions, as we will be more than happy to further assist. Thank you again for all your incomparable amounts of patience and understanding! :)