40% off Select Records on BestBuy.com

Best Buy's Customer service is notoriously bad. 

One time I ordered a Blu Ray player that said it got Delivered but was nowhere to be found.  So I called Best Buy's customer service and they basically told me there was nothing they could do.  A couple days later someone from Best Buy called to follow up on my claim.  I told him how they said there was nothing they could do and that I was pretty mad about it.  He gave me a refund.

Every record I got was flawless, but, of course, the 3rd time I have bought Touché Amore's Is Survived By, there is a huge hunk of paper pressed into the grooves. This is the 3rd fucked up copy I have received. The world does not want me to own it.

contact deathwish. they will fix this. 

Every record I got was flawless, but, of course, the 3rd time I have bought Touché Amore's Is Survived By, there is a huge hunk of paper pressed into the grooves. This is the 3rd fucked up copy I have received. The world does not want me to own it.

It has been said but contact DW. They will take care of you with no problems.

Ordered five records and those were packaged very nicely and have no problems with how they did it.

However, DO NOT order just a single LP from Best Buy, which I did after placing my 5 recorder order, because it will come in one of those really flimsy mailers with no bubble wrap and just a piece of cardboard protecting your record, and then your copy of You're Gonna Miss It All will end up warped.

Ordered five records and those were packaged very nicely and have no problems with how they did it.

However, DO NOT order just a single LP from Best Buy, which I did after placing my 5 recorder order, because it will come in one of those really flimsy mailers with no bubble wrap and just a piece of cardboard protecting your record, and then your copy of You're Gonna Miss It All will end up warped.

I ordered a Four Year Strong and an Arctic Monkeys album individually and they both came packaged great.

I ordered four records and they came in a thin envelope style mailer with just a small piece of cardboard for support. The top right corners are all dented in so the package must have been dropped or jammed against something. Only had a chance to spin one and it sounded fine so that's good. Minor damage doesn't bother me but I'm wondering why everybody else seems to have gotten their packages well protected but mine was in a weak ass mailer….

I ordered four records and they came in a thin envelope style mailer with just a small piece of cardboard for support. The top right corners are all dented in so the package must have been dropped or jammed against something. Only had a chance to spin one and it sounded fine so that's good. Minor damage doesn't bother me but I'm wondering why everybody else seems to have gotten their packages well protected but mine was in a weak ass mailer….

Mine arrived packaged the same way, but there wasn't any damage. I'm surprised... Best Buy usually ships in the same style mailers that Amazon uses.

Mine should come today, but every other record I got from Best Buy before came in one of those hassle-free cardboard packages.