40% off Select Records on BestBuy.com

I ordered four records and they came in a thin envelope style mailer with just a small piece of cardboard for support. The top right corners are all dented in so the package must have been dropped or jammed against something. Only had a chance to spin one and it sounded fine so that's good. Minor damage doesn't bother me but I'm wondering why everybody else seems to have gotten their packages well protected but mine was in a weak ass mailer….

In addition to getting some random guys order I finally got mine and can attest to this; got the same awful packaging. Mine are semi bent but most were so squashed together and they're ringed.

Im heading up to my local store to return most of mine.

In case anyone wanted to grab John Mayer's "Room For Squares", don't. Terrible surface noise. 

And yep this. I got it and its pretty awful. Going to return mine for a refund.

So the copy of a Temples I received was a light pink one. Wasn't aware there were variants of this or if it's a thing, but if anyone was looking for that best buy seems to have some. Spending Labor Day working my way through this haul.

I got a black copy in my order. Here's the variant you got. Insound partnered with a few bands for the pink variants.

http://www.insound.com/Sun-Structures-Pink-Vinyl-Vinyl-LP-Temples/P/INS134077/

I got a black copy in my order. Here's the variant you got. Insound partnered with a few bands for the pink variants.

http://www.insound.com/Sun-Structures-Pink-Vinyl-Vinyl-LP-Temples/P/INS134077/

Interesting! So the insound page makes it look like it's a preorder? My copy sounds great, thanks for the info!

Bulk of two orders came well packed in LP mailers.

Stray copy of Jay Reatard's Blood Visions came in flimsy self-adhesive cardboard packaging, cover bent and vinyl warped.

Friendly phone customer service rep has a replacement coming to me already via UPS and emailed a prepaid return label. Nicely done, though we'll see if packaging roulette works out this time.

So the copy of a Temples I received was a light pink one. Wasn't aware there were variants of this or if it's a thing, but if anyone was looking for that best buy seems to have some. Spending Labor Day working my way through this haul.

Hmm...

Maybe that's why the copy I got had the shrinkwrap opened. Nothing was damaged, so I didn't really care.

Perhaps someone in their warehouse started sending out pink copies and they thought the only way to verify was to open them.