40% off Select Records on BestBuy.com

Yeah, I got the backorder notice for Royal Blood. My order status still shows The Strokes records as "In Progress". I've combined backorders and pre-orders with other items before and I still got free shipping. In those cases I didn't have to wait for everything to become available.

Good to know. Godspeed to your records!

Does anybody happen to know how long UPS takes to deliver a package? I completely forgot that I was going away for the holiday weekend this weekend when I ordered from Best Buy. I got the shipping notice this afternoon. Hopefully it's quickly so I do not have a package sitting outside my apartment while I'm in Boston

Does anybody happen to know how long UPS takes to deliver a package? I completely forgot that I was going away for the holiday weekend this weekend when I ordered from Best Buy. I got the shipping notice this afternoon. Hopefully it's quickly so I do not have a package sitting outside my apartment while I'm in Boston

mine shipped today, i am in Bethlehem PA. it claims that it wont be here til next Tuesday, even though that seems longer than normal.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, Amazon seems to have price matched some of these. I just searched "vinyl" on the iphone app, Modest Mouse albums appear comparable, Brand New's Daisy, Youth Lagoon, Nevermind 4LP. Check it out, see if this helps. Mainly, if BB ran out of stock, or you only wanted 1-2 records. (I see the Amazon thread captured most of these)

Not sure if anyone else noticed, Amazon seems to have price matched some of these. I just searched "vinyl" on the iphone app, Modest Mouse albums appear comparable, Brand New's Daisy, Youth Lagoon, Nevermind 4LP. Check it out, see if this helps. Mainly, if BB ran out of stock, or you only wanted 1-2 records. (I see the Amazon thread captured most of these)

the strokes - is this it too

No shipping notices here yet, but my estimated delivery dates for everything except for TBS-Where You Want to Be are Aug. 28-Sep. 2 so we shall see.  I've never ordered vinyl from Best Buy before so I'm curious to see how this turns out.

In my experience they package their records well and have average-above average shipping times. I've always been happy with what I've gotten from them.

Does any one know how the return policy to Best Buy is with records? 2 of the records I bought are now the same price on Amazon... and I get the auto rip with that... but figured I'd ask here is anyone has returned a record to the store or if its free to return through the mail

I've returned two damaged records in store and it was no problem at all. I was in and out in like two minutes.

No shipping notices here yet, but my estimated delivery dates for everything except for TBS-Where You Want to Be are Aug. 28-Sep. 2 so we shall see.  I've never ordered vinyl from Best Buy before so I'm curious to see how this turns out.

I've ordered quote a few on there and never had any problems.

Does any one know how the return policy to Best Buy is with records? 2 of the records I bought are now the same price on Amazon... and I get the auto rip with that... but figured I'd ask here is anyone has returned a record to the store or if its free to return through the mail

I've returned two damaged records in store and it was no problem at all. I was in and out in like two minutes.

I've returned a perfectly good record without any issues as well.

I've returned a perfectly good record without any issues as well.

Yeah, I've never returned records but with other items I've returned them same day when they didn't how I planned and had no problem at all.

I had a whole story made up about why I was returning it and I never once needed it.

I have no idea what's going on with my order. I had to check out as a guest because it wouldn't let me login, then I never for a receipt. I emailed them but never got a response. Guess I'll wait a couple weeks and see if anything shows up at my door.

This has been happening to me a lot lately, it's like gambling but shittier.

Edit: I called their 1800 number. A robot told me it's being processed for shipment. I don't know if I should trust this robot or not.

Not sure if anyone else is having a cluster fuck of an experience like me but Im not happy.

>Ordered 5 records

>Shipped out and was in my city within 2 days according to tracking number

>Left my city and went to back to where it was shipped from in Kentucky and then back to my city in another 2 days.

>Just got the package with correct shipping info on the outside. 

>Open huge envelope to find record mailer (more like a folded over piece of cardboard) with someone else's shipping label on it from Arizona with a Rage Against the Machine record inside.

>BB customer service is being a bunch of morons too.

:) are you serious