PO NOW: TWIABP - Between Bodies

wow really? the sound must've been bad at the venue. I've seen them twice this year at small venues and both times they blew my mind. i'm talking chills throughout. this last time, all of the stuff from 'between bodies' was fantastic. and they played 'victim kin seek suit' which was awesome. I just wish they would've played longer. I think it's funny how for all the goofy shit they do online, they're pretty in the zone when it comes to show time. no stage banter or anything. really friendly and chill to be around as well.

band is amazing live. the fact that they can make a wall of sound that's just perfectly mixed and layered is insane. every member is super needed and useful.

i've seen them play as a 9 piece with cello as well before.

band is amazing live. the fact that they can make a wall of sound that's just perfectly mixed and layered is insane. every member is super needed and useful.

i've seen them play as a 9 piece with cello as well before.

Yep. The first time I was exposed to them was in this manner. They and Dads opening up for Joyce Manor in New Haven at some church. It was a really great show and I was highly impressed, almost as impressed as I was by Joyce Manor and the Desaparecidos the following night. What a week.

• 1 month later...

Ugh, still haven't received my fire swirl that I ordered in August.  They keep sending me tracking numbers for my other BWM orders that I have already received.  Hopefully the last email I sent will get something going.  Not counting on ever getting the variant I ordered anymore, as I'm sure they are long gone, but I just want the album at this point!

• 4 months later...

so today I received my copy from the UK press (Black Lake Records), but unfortunately it didn't come with a lyric sheet. It's not super bad, but it would still be cool to have all the lyrics in one place for an album that relies on them so heavily. So, is it normal that these copies don't come with a lyric sheet or did something go wrong with my copy?

If there is no lyric sheet whatsoever, can anyone point me to a community-made digital version like there was for La Dispute's latest record? That would be much appreciated!

so today I received my copy from the UK press (Black Lake Records), but unfortunately it didn't come with a lyric sheet. It's not super bad, but it would still be cool to have all the lyrics in one place for an album that relies on them so heavily. So, is it normal that these copies don't come with a lyric sheet or did something go wrong with my copy?

If there is no lyric sheet whatsoever, can anyone point me to a community-made digital version like there was for La Dispute's latest record? That would be much appreciated!

There is no lyric sheet. Chris Z put out a lyric zine with a few other pieces though.