Albums That Differ From Their CD Counterparts

Most (all?) of The Aggrolites' LPs cut several tracks from the CD version, presumably to be able to fit on a single LP.  I would kill for 2xLP versions of all their albums.

The original pressing of The Slackers' Wasted Days has a completely different track listing, alternate versions of songs, and dubs not featured on the CD version.  Kind of a weird counterpart to the CD, but I dig it.

Polar Bear Club's Clash Battle Guilt Pride has a bonus track at the end.

Not sure if this has been said, but the CD and vinyl versions of F#A# Infinity by Godspeed are two completely different recordings for the most part. The CD one is better in every way imo.

I can't remember which song it is, but there is a song that is completely different than the CD version on the first Modest Mouse record. It's the same song at first but the vinyl one goes into a string section type thing. I must have a rip of it on my computer because my CD has the different version. Also, Edit the Sad Parts is added as a bonus song on the record. Same with Baby Blue Sedan on LCW.

Guest s0uthard

A Wilhelm Scream - ST EP: The tracks are in reverse order, compared to the cd, and the b side, besides playing from the center out, has their cover of The Outfield's Your Love as well as some other tracks. The cd does not have the cover or the other tracks.

Alkaline Trio - Good Mourning: Has the bonus tracks Dead End Road and Old School Reasons.

No Trigger - Canyoneer: Has the bonus track Margaritaville.

Jack White - Lazaretto: Has bonus tracks under the labels and features different mixes and running order from the cd.

NoFX, So Long...Different Mix of Murder The Government

NOFX - Coaster/Frisbee (Creeping Out Sara/Creeping Out Tegan)

NOFX - Heavy Petting Zoo/Eating Lamb

So Long and Thanks for All the Shoes also includes a clip of Fat Mike peeing before "It's My Job to Keep Punk Rock Elite" begins on the LP version, as well as a few other small differences. I believe "All Outta Angst" is a little different.

El Hefe's line in "Punk Guy" is different on the LP and CD versions of Punk in Drublic: on the CD, it's "aw hell, he was even more punk than me" and on the LP it's "well blow me down, he's more punk than me." 

Then there's 22 Songs that Weren't Good Enough to Go on Our Other Records, the CD version is 45 or 46 Songs... because it includes the Surfer and Fuck the Kids EPs (minus-one song each). There are actually 47 songs if you include the hidden track "Thalidomide Child."

The LP pressing of Bad Brains "Rock For Light" is extremely different than the CD version, which has a different mix that's sped up.

Only the pressings on PVC or Line records. The Caroline reissue LP/CD is that same steamy pile as the CD (though there was a PVC version of the CD which is very hard to find and was the correct version).

It still pisses me off that they ruined that album and the ruined version is the only one you can buy anywhere.