PO: Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy

Looks like I'm heading to Ryman Auditorium. Hope the wife won't mind making a 12 1/2 hour car ride with me  :D

Anyone been before? I'm Row L (Center Balcony) - I know I'm pretty high up, but how big does it feel in the Auditorium? Won't be needing binoculars will I  :lol: ?

The Ryman is wide and shallow, so there really aren't any bad seats and binoculars aren't necessary at all... especially where your seats are.  Honestly, the center balcony is my favorite place to sit - The view is clear and it is right upfront of the soundboard so the sound is great as well.

I managed to snag two singles in the pre-sale, but hoping to get seats together during the regular sale... we'll see.

• 2 months later...

just got my 8 dollar copy from amazon. holy shit this is pretty. thick packaging, beautiful arts and inserts, heavy vinyl, and big sound at 45 rpm. perfect packaging and i can see why it cost so much. what a steal for me

My $8 copy is waiting for me at home. I am excited, to say the least.