Beck Web Store

No but really. Is that where all the bootleg fears are coming from?

Well now that all of a sudden there seems to be a HUGE jump in supply of an album that was thought to be OOP AND it's coming from Europe... i'm thinking bootleg. I hope it's not, but seems like a possibility. We obviously wont know until one of us gets a copy.

I'm wondering with the Grammy win and the increased interest that comes from it, if we'll see a reissue campaign sometime this year. Certainly a good time to bring those 90s albums into print again. The rest too (including a reasonably priced issue of The Information.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN SEA CHANGE

I'm wondering with the Grammy win and the increased interest that comes from it, if we'll see a reissue campaign sometime this year. Certainly a good time to bring those 90s albums into print again. The rest too (including a reasonably priced issue of The Information.

Come on Midnite Vultures and The Information!!  Now that he won this award, then yes, someone re-issuing these will/should happen

Don't tell Kanye...

From an Italian Discogs seller who has a brand new MG listed for under $30:

"hi

it's not a reissue, they've repressed this record several times (like they do with most records fortunately) , they all look and sound exactly the same anyway"

So, basically, we still have no idea what to expect.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we are not in a position to announce specific product details because we order from different suppliers and they do not provide product details directly to us.

If the product unexpectedly differs from that listed on Amazon, or if you are dissatisfied with the item, we will gladly refund the costs if you return the title.

For further questions please contact us again.

Sincerely

-Marvelio

I just received a shipping notice from a non-marvelio seller.  Some euro distro might have held cases of this back for these particular reasons/awards times of year? I'm probably way off, but to me, it makes a little sense.  Wouldn't care if it's a reissue or whatever.  As long as it arrives clean, and sounds good, all that matters.  A steal at $27 ppd - mine says royal mail first class, btw