Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I've been purchasing at least 1 item every week, but this week will be the first where I pass.  Absolutely nothing worthwhile to me.  Really wish he'd carry that Hard Light rifle or The Last Word hand cannon.

On a more positive note, I unlocked that extra grenade for my Warlock last night.  Willing to try out that Atheon cheese sometime soon.

Love it!  I really want to do it because it will make my decisions easier. I want to spend time on my main and farm relic iron and level my gear/hawkmoon. But I also want to make the best use of my now-levelled alt. Which, means either doing the normal raid for fun, or trying to find a random group of people to cheese hard mode with.

If Xur sold Gjall or Ice Breaker or any number of other things I'd buy them!  

I've been purchasing at least 1 item every week, but this week will be the first where I pass. Absolutely nothing worthwhile to me. Really wish he'd carry that Hard Light rifle or The Last Word hand cannon.

On a more positive note, I unlocked that extra grenade for my Warlock last night. Willing to try out that Atheon cheese sometime soon.

I'm hoping for the last word too, but I'd be happy if he had ice breaker or ghallahorn. I will probably end up buying the devil you know in the mean time. Can any of you recommend it? I could also use the swarm the vanguard has as it will help in the VoG.

Totally adding you once I get home, Youinreverse.

I'm hoping for the last word too, but I'd be happy if he had ice breaker or ghallahorn. I will probably end up buying the devil you know in the mean time. Can any of you recommend it? I could also use the swarm the vanguard has as it will help in the VoG.

I see The Devil You Know in PVP quite a bit, and I have a friend who absolutely swears by it. (Not sure if he purchased his or got it as a drop with stellar rolls, but either way... he's in love.)

Got my helm drop last night :D :D :D

Officially on my way to level 30.  Hoping to run the Hard Raid today/tomorrow/Monday latest and cross my fingers for a VoC and CHest piece.  If I can nab the Raid chest piece i can swap out my Exotics between the Mask, the Ahamkara's Spine, and the Lucky Raspberry.  I'd really enjoy that level of fluidity, so here's to you elusive chestpiece!

Got my helm drop last night :D :D :D

Officially on my way to level 30. Hoping to run the Hard Raid today/tomorrow/Monday latest and cross my fingers for a VoC and CHest piece. If I can nab the Raid chest piece i can swap out my Exotics between the Mask, the Ahamkara's Spine, and the Lucky Raspberry. I'd really enjoy that level of fluidity, so here's to you elusive chestpiece!

It was this morning fucker

Tuesday I'm off at 02:30 PST.  That's 05:30 for you Eastern kind.

Ran a "legit" hard raid last night with some friends.  I've wholeheartedly arrived to one conclusion; fuck the Atheon cheese.  I really do appreciate you (and Omar) sinking so much time into it, Shlebs.  I really do.  And I know you get a bit of enjoyment out of it, but it's such a waste of time compared to doing it legit.  We ran the raid with two LFG randoms.  Collectively we had three 30s and three 29s and it was a breeze.  Atheon seriously took us 10 minutes.  Only one wipe because a Titan accidentally put up a bubble shield right as another guy was firing a rocket.  It wasn't even half as hard as I thought it'd be.  Way, way more ideal than spending 1-3 hours repeatedly dying just to get a helmet.  I don't know if I can do that again.  I'd be down if someone has it down to a 5-10 minute science... but outside of that, I think it's faster, safer, and more interesting to run it legit.

My buddy won that Destiny ps4 bundle from Taco Bell and he gave me a download code.

Gonna start this tomorrow. What should I expect? I haven't really read into Destiny whatsoever.

you should read the past 43 pages :P

Yeah, I've done legit Atheon raid on hard with 2 30s and 4 29s and it wasn't bad at all. It took us 5 tries.

The only reason I don't mind the cheese is because I find it hard to get 5 people together when it's Friday/Saturday/Sunday.  But, whatever!  I don't mind the Atheon fight at all. It's better than the gatekeeper phase.

Tuesday I'm off at 02:30 PST. That's 05:30 for you Eastern kind.

Ran a "legit" hard raid last night with some friends. I've wholeheartedly arrived to one conclusion; fuck the Atheon cheese. I really do appreciate you (and Omar) sinking so much time into it, Shlebs. I really do. And I know you get a bit of enjoyment out of it, but it's such a waste of time compared to doing it legit. We ran the raid with two LFG randoms. Collectively we had three 30s and three 29s and it was a breeze. Atheon seriously took us 10 minutes. Only one wipe because a Titan accidentally put up a bubble shield right as another guy was firing a rocket. It wasn't even half as hard as I thought it'd be. Way, way more ideal than spending 1-3 hours repeatedly dying just to get a helmet. I don't know if I can do that again. I'd be down if someone has it down to a 5-10 minute science... but outside of that, I think it's faster, safer, and more interesting to run it legit.

The point of cheesing is to get to that point silly billy. I cheesed my level 27 titan to 1 raid piece away from 30 in one day from doing that shit haha. I'll gladly run it legit on hard with a capable team, hopefully most of you guys.

The point of cheesing is to get to that point silly billy. I cheesed my level 27 titan to 1 raid piece away from 30 in one day from doing that shit haha. I'll gladly run it legit on hard with a capable team, hopefully most of you guys.

We would destroy it.

But I get what you mean.  I was one of the 29s in the aforementioned hard raid, and I didn't die once during the entire raid.  It really wasn't nearly as intense as I thought it'd be.  I can understand getting the gear to hit 30 and run hard mode... but I also feel like it's doable as a 29, so long as you have a good idea of what's going on.  Definitely looking forward to speed-crushing Atheon with you sooner than later though.