Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Stop raiding, dudes.  Let's orchestrate something accordingly.

Basically, I just really want Warlock gear.  A helmet especially.  So I should probably run the hard raid first as a Warlock, right?  To double my chances for the helm drop?

After that, I'm willing to do either difficulty with the Titan.  All I want is that Last Word.  So fuggin' bad.  I'm willing to knock out some Nightfall with anyone who's online before we get an official raid crew going.

Stop raiding, dudes.  Let's orchestrate something accordingly.

Basically, I just really want Warlock gear.  A helmet especially.  So I should probably run the hard raid first as a Warlock, right?  To double my chances for the helm drop?

After that, I'm willing to do either difficulty with the Titan.  All I want is that Last Word.  So fuggin' bad.  I'm willing to knock out some Nightfall with anyone who's online before we get an official raid crew going.

yeah that's what i'm going for also. warlock helmet. so hard mode first.

i'm down for nightfall/weekly heroic at 5:30 central if you're on

yeah that's what i'm going for also. warlock helmet. so hard mode first.

i'm down for nightfall/weekly heroic at 5:30 central if you're on

Sounds good to me.  I don't even know what the strike and specifications are, but I'm game.  Especially if it bides a bit of time to figure out our raiding situation.

Also, who is stuckpig9?

Sounds good to me. I don't even know what the strike and specifications are, but I'm game. Especially if it bides a bit of time to figure out our raiding situation.

Also, who is stuckpig9?

That's me! I'd be down to raid with you guys sometime too although I've never done hard before so that's out for me until I max out some weapons. Just need the shards to get to 29.

I get what you mean but I actually think the RNG drops make sense after Crucible matches. Exotics and Legendary drops aren't particular common and don't seem to favor any one player. Plus, one match isn't always indicative of a players overall performance. I know my K/D really, REALLY tumbles after a few drinks, but I keep playing anyway. Meanwhile, I'm going way positive on Saturday mornings. 

I think a better solution is to continue RNG in the post match lobby (almost as is) but implement a more performance based solution over time. Either at somewhat random intervals (e.g. have a positive K/D for X matches) or tie it in with the Crucible rank system, so when you up your rank you get something sweet, including activity specific shaders or weaponry. 

I'm sure balancing a game population this huge is really tricky but I'm kind of bummed that earning rewards doesn't feel more..... I dunno, fun.

TL;DR - Instance based RNG is cool, I'd like some rewards on broader performance metrics.