Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I just started a third one this morning. Hoping to get to 20 in a few days and be able to hit the nightfall again this week and hope for better luck. 

Im also really hoping they change the crucible announcer to say "Show them the true meaning of Christmas" tomorrow.

Hahaha, that would be hilarious!

I need to get cranking on my titan (Edit: unintentional dick joke). Wouldn't mind being able to knock out a second weekly/nightfall/raid this week.

It's a Christmas miracle – I think I'll be on Destiny today and-or tomorrow. Anyone willing to run Crota and explain the mechanics should definitely feel free to hit me up, if you catch me online.

I'm in, don't have a check point though. I know Shlebs was going to teach me how to get chest 2 tonight though if you're on.

Any one who has a second character: is it worth it to start a second one? Obviously there is more opportunity to get all the raid gear and more drops. Is there any other benefit?

The benefit is being able to run the raid/nightfall/weekly heroic more than once a week which = more loot/strange coins/motes of light. You can bank them in your vault and buy more stuff from xur. I'm too lazy to do the daily stories with all 3 now since they added the new bounties. I'll probably start doing all 3 again when my hunter is maxed out.

Any one who has a second character: is it worth it to start a second one? Obviously there is more opportunity to get all the raid gear and more drops. Is there any other benefit?

I just started my third today (and made it to level 10). I did it for the chance of more exotics from the nightfall, Quicker way to get shards and hopefully boots from the raid, and when i have time it helps to level exotic weapons more by doing the daily bounties for each one.

Can't foresee myself being around too late tonight, but I'll get that raid done one of these days. At this point I'm just trying to clear it once or twice in hopes of some raid gear, so I don't accidentally purchase and level up an inferior / vanguard version of the same piece.

It's really easy to solo the first two parts currently, so if you can't find a group just look for the guides on how to do that.

Everyone wants Xur to sell ghorn or icebreaker. I'm just hoping for The Last Word. It looks so fun.

It really is. Not the most practical for PVE since you go through a lot of ammo fairly quickly - if you're not careful, anyway - but it's a beast in PVP. Almost worth using solely for the stylish animations and twirls, in my opinion. I quite enjoy it. You'll be able to score one sooner than later, I bet.