Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Guest jonpasqual

I made a thread about this, but this may be a better place to ask.. I'm going away to visit my brother and his wife and meet my niece for thanksgiving. Would anybody be able to do me a huge! solid! and pick up Death Grips - Government Plates for me? I'll pay for the LP + SHIPPING + 1 OF THE ITEMS YOU PURCHASED (or $40). Would make my fucking year! 

Guest jonpasqual

If someone could pick me up Little Miss Sunshine, that would be great.

Signed,

Snowed in in Buffalo.

hey! I'll try my best! I'm going to attempt to go early but have low expectations. 

I made a thread about this, but this may be a better place to ask.. I'm going away to visit my brother and his wife and meet my niece for thanksgiving. Would anybody be able to do me a huge! solid! and pick up Death Grips - Government Plates for me? I'll pay for the LP + SHIPPING + 1 OF THE ITEMS YOU PURCHASED (or $40). Would make my fucking year! 

i will try to do this for you

Guest jonpasqual

i will try to do this for you

If you do this I will be SO DAMN HAPPY. 

BTW! If two people do this for me I'll still buy! (NOT TO FLIP!) I just like having two copies of certain releases. 

I'm really wanting the Neil Young box set. I see that it's already available online at some sites, but I'm going to have to hold out and hope this stays available for a while. Those are four of his greatest albums in that set. It's the only thing remotely interesting to me within all this hoopla.

Seeing Mastodon play at Brixton Academy on Friday. What do you guys think are the chances of them selling the picture disc at the gig? I assume they probably won't?

I won't be able to get out to a shop all weekend. I guess if they don't I'll try my luck online, can't see it selling out fast...

I'm really wanting the Neil Young box set. I see that it's already available online at some sites, but I'm going to have to hold out and hope this stays available for a while. Those are four of his greatest albums in that set. It's the only thing remotely interesting to me within all this hoopla.

All the albums will be reissued individually shortly after, they did the same thing with the Volume 1 box set. I don't think there's a booklet or anything, the box itself is all you'd be missing out on.

Which sites?