Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Found about 40+ damaged copies of the Pearl Jam LP today....found about 57 copies of the Sun Kill Moon "Third and Seneca" on black that were damaged, none of the Gold copies were. Handled/checked in/counted all of the Eluvium 10"s glow in the dark and black (no damage to any surprisingly).

All of the Metallica LPs arrive either Friday or Monday...not looking forward to that...nor counting in all of the RockaByBaby Jay-Z LPs

Found about 40+ damaged copies of the Pearl Jam LP today....found about 57 copies of the Sun Kill Moon "Third and Seneca" on black that were damaged, none of the Gold copies were. Handled/checked in/counted all of the Eluvium 10"s glow in the dark and black (no damage to any surprisingly).

All of the Metallica LPs arrive either Friday or Monday...not looking forward to that...nor counting in all of the RockaByBaby Jay-Z LPs

What Pearl Jam?

I was thinking maybe you meant Mother Love Bone instead of PJ, but thats single, not LP.  

Pearl Jam is the "Ten" album remaster...which I don't think is Black Friday related. Checked in/counted all of our Rockabye Baby Jay Z LP's today....Metallica LPs got delayed coming to us which is going to fuuuuucking suck, last minute scramble for space to put them as well as getting them counted and checked for damages in the middle of picking and packing orders that don't contain that title to get them out of the way....yay deadlines

Pearl Jam!??!?!! Whhhaaaa????? Is it the Mother Love Bone single?

Pearl Jam is the "Ten" album remaster...which I don't think is Black Friday related. Checked in/counted all of our Rockabye Baby Jay Z LP's today....Metallica LPs got delayed coming to us which is going to fuuuuucking suck, last minute scramble for space to put them as well as getting them counted and checked for damages in the middle of picking and packing orders that don't contain that title to get them out of the way....yay deadlines

LITA email said "regular retail price will be $199-$299."

Cool, thanks for the info. I wonder what the big gap is all about on potential pricing. For $200 I'm in for a copy if I find one. For $300 I'll pass. I'm guessing it will be $300 everywhere.

I do wish they had left the CDs out and kept the price lower. Seems a bit overkill to include both formats in the same set.

Yo.
Fantomas box set is delayed.
From the Ipecac FB post a while ago:
"The Fantômas WUNDERKAMMER box set has been delayed until Dec 16th due to production issues. We do not have any preorder system set up for this yet. Trying to find a way to offer this cabinet in mail order."