Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

FYI Lebowski fans, Amazon has your OST in stock right now! Great price too at under $20, but no mention if this is the "Cream Colored"....I doubt there is different version released in the U.S. I am personally sticking with my German import.

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Lebowski-Soundtrack-LP/dp/B00MYMTCB0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416858929&sr=8-1&keywords=big+lebowski+lp

Well fuck this guy..

ebay seller: ralphsrecords

0 feedback, tons of Black Friday RSD items at RIDICULOUS prices.. $100+.  The sad part.. he's already sold over $1500.  Fuck that, I've got some time to kill..

Report Item>Listing Practices>Inappropriate Seller Terms>Presale

Well fuck this guy..

ebay seller: ralphsrecords

0 feedback, tons of Black Friday RSD items at RIDICULOUS prices.. $100+.  The sad part.. he's already sold over $1500.  Fuck that, I've got some time to kill..

Report Item>Listing Practices>Inappropriate Seller Terms>Presale

The even sadder part is that his store signed the RSD Pledge

Does anyone know if one can report a participant in RSD on their website?

From rsd's site:

Q. Is Black Friday RSD part 2?
A: No. The special releases for Record Store Day are made to be sold solely at independently owned record stores on the day that Record Store Day takes place (the third Saturday of every April) whereas Black Friday releases are made for the holiday season. This means stores will launch the special releases on Black Friday but may choose to carry them beyond Black Friday (as supplies last, they are still limited runs). Black Friday is really more of a special release date then a one-day “holiday” like Record Store Day.

These independently owned record stores/shops will also choose whether or not they want to sell their Black Friday releases on their websites to draw attention to the fact that many of them offer an excellent customer service option for those who wish to support independently owned record stores via internet purchases during the holiday season and beyond.

From rsd's site:

Q. Is Black Friday RSD part 2?

A: No. The special releases for Record Store Day are made to be sold solely at independently owned record stores on the day that Record Store Day takes place (the third Saturday of every April) whereas Black Friday releases are made for the holiday season. This means stores will launch the special releases on Black Friday but may choose to carry them beyond Black Friday (as supplies last, they are still limited runs). Black Friday is really more of a special release date then a one-day “holiday” like Record Store Day.

These independently owned record stores/shops will also choose whether or not they want to sell their Black Friday releases on their websites to draw attention to the fact that many of them offer an excellent customer service option for those who wish to support independently owned record stores via internet purchases during the holiday season and beyond.

This seems to be the relevant info to what we're talking about currently, right?

Nothing says you can't pre-sell them.  Think that is a pretty common thing for almost every record store / label to do. Store gets the money now, customer gets the item when it is released. 

If they were on their store website it's fine, I think people are mad at the price this guy is selling at, and he's doing it on eBay who specifically does not allow pre-selling of items. It's more of a, "fuck this guy," mentality on their part.

For sure get pissed at the guy if you don't like the prices....or just don't buy them, but clearly there is several people who don't mind the price.

Presales are completely ok though by eBay's policies....so reporting it isn't going to do anything.

You sir...are absolutely correct. I was just going by what other people said on here and hadn't checked myself. Now that I have looked it up, everything seems on the up and up.

Go about your day everyone, nothing to see here.