Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

their new post is spot on, by the way. they are really trying to control everything to the point of absurdity (and the fact that Bullmoose is posting titles/pricing while forcing others to take the same info down is a huge conflict of interest and quite telling of the way they run things).

I'd like to get the following:

Miles Davis - Engima / More from the Fillmore / Prestige Box Set
Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock
Chvrches - Under the Tide EP
They Might Be Giants - Flood
 Type O Negative - Slow, Deep and Hard

Those in bold, yeah, I'm going after them!

You can get the original Last Christmas single (as a 12" or 7") for like a dollar on Discogs. Think about how often you'll listen to it, and then think whether that colored vinyl is worth a $13 premium. Or just wait until December, turn on your local Christmas super station and hear it every half hour until you're sick of it.

You can get the original Last Christmas single (as a 12" or 7") for like a dollar on Discogs. Think about how often you'll listen to it, and then think whether that colored vinyl is worth a $13 premium. Or just wait until December, turn on your local Christmas super station and hear it every half hour until you're sick of it.

That's why it's a 'maybe' for me...it would be pure novelty of pulling out the 12" at a holiday party, not sure if it's worth the extra money but fun to have nonetheless.