Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

I just went ahead and called my local bullmoose because you can reserve up to 2 there. I reserved Gov't Plates and the Dead Walk. 

By the sounds of it, I might definitely be getting those because the girl over the phone said she was ordering them for me. 

I'm going to take my chances with finding Korn somewhere

how does that work? you call up your record store and special order? this is my first RSD so im not sure how it works

how does that work? you call up your record store and special order? this is my first RSD so im not sure how it works

This is my first RSD as well.

But I went to this link http://www.bullmoose.com/c/12467/black-friday-record-store-dayand read about it.

One section states: "Requests Until close of business on 10/24, local customers may request up to two items. We will do our best to have them for you on Black Friday. These are limited editions, so we can't guarantee that we will be able to fill all requests."

Soon as I read that I called my local bullmoose store and requested those two titles. So I don't think this applies to any record store. 

Across the street from the bullmoose I go to there is a Newbury Comics as well so I feel like I'm going to be broke come December. 

This is my first RSD as well.

But I went to this link http://www.bullmoose.com/c/12467/black-friday-record-store-dayand read about it.

One section states: "Requests Until close of business on 10/24, local customers may request up to two items. We will do our best to have them for you on Black Friday. These are limited editions, so we can't guarantee that we will be able to fill all requests."

Soon as I read that I called my local bullmoose store and requested those two titles. So I don't think this applies to any record store. 

shit, so i have to being living in Maine to get them from the store? So close yet so far. thanks man!

Why are they saying that this is the first time you can buy the Big Lebowski OST on vinyl? It's been out for a while.

First time in U.S.?

http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Big-Lebowski-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack/master/32900

Seems like it's only been available as an import until now.