Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Damn. I wonder how much that VU is going to cost...

• [EXCLUSIVE]  Velvet Underground LIVE MCMXCIII (4LP on Blue Vinyl, 1st time on vinyl, originally released on CD/Cassette back in 1993!!  Wow!)

around $80 

Bullmoose has it listed at $68. Sigh.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/17047091/velvet-underground-live-mcmxciii

Sorry guys I truly didn't think I was asking that question. The first time was asking if this Black Friday RSD is like regular RSD but on black friday. My new question was just wondering if you guys think it should be easier to get any records I am looking for. I honestly didn't think I was asking the same question. I'll try not to post in here again (at least until 11/28)

GO OUT INTO THE FUCKING REAL WORLD AND FIND THE FUCK OUT GEEZUZ!!!!!!

I wish Warner would finally rerelease the Nirvana greatest hits LP. I ask ORG about it when they had the rights to some of their studio stuff and it sounds like the label wasn't willing to give them Hoarmoaning (RSD BF reissue 2011?) or the greatest hits (only released in the UK back in 2002). That's the stuff that'd get be out on BF

I wish Warner would finally rerelease the Nirvana greatest hits LP. I ask ORG about it when they had the rights to some of their studio stuff and it sounds like the label wasn't willing to give them Hoarmoaning (RSD BF reissue 2011?) or the greatest hits (only released in the UK back in 2002). That's the stuff that'd get be out on BF

Ugghhhhh why did I sell my copy...

i would recommend finding a cd copy of this first, I am  a huge fan,  and although the song list is great ....this collection is god awful

I have the CD, and I don't play it often. This purchase would be in the interest of discography completeness... something I'm sure no one here can relate to.

Needs:

-5 Seconds of Summer (judge me all you want)

-Bleachers

-Phil Spector Christmas (If you love Christmas music do yourself a favor and pick this up.... Darlene Love's rendition of Baby Please Come Home is more than worth the cost)

BullMoose has some of the releases up on their site so you can get an idea of prices too!