PO: Jimi Hendrix - Are You Experienced? - Purple Haze Vinyl - Newbury Comics

CVHX

...then flip.

Like this guy from Maryland?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Are-You-Experienced-Purple-Haze-Colored-Vinyl-LP-/291259584690?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43d06c90b2

How sad, this guy whoever he is, clearly stalks VC & SlyVinyl just for the purpose of flipping according to their history of sales

• 2 weeks later...

Got this today, haven't opened it yet. Saw a couple of pics on ebay and it looks far less impressive than the Newbury mockup. Needs a lot more or less haze (more white).

mine came out pretty nice....the haze is in the same spot as the cover art also (which coincidence but still cool)

http://instagram.com/p/uThho2im_X/?modal=true

I listened to mine on friday and it sounds fantastic by the way, one of the best pressing's I own

Wish the jacket were thicker and/or gatefold but overall happy with the purchase

mine came out pretty nice....the haze is in the same spot as the cover art also (which coincidence but still cool)

I listened to mine on friday and it sounds fantastic by the way, one of the best pressing's I own

Wish the jacket were thicker and/or gatefold but overall happy with the purchase

That's looks REALLY nice to me. Waiting for my copy still, can't wait to hear it, I'm glad the quality is good, was concerned it would be average

I've been having shit luck with records recently but I just bought this today while I was in Newbury Comics and I must say it's definitely one of the best records I own. It sounds incredible. Maybe because it wasn't on the shelf long enough to get tossed back and forth but there was nothing wrong with either side...it was a smooth ride...I'm thoroughly pleased.

haven't opened mine yet, but my number is in the 400s so could be very different from yours.... hope not though, looks pretty cool

Just received my copy from the USPS. I feared the worst when I saw the bent up and dented package from Newbury, and confirmed, HUGE seam split, and a couple of creases and dents in the corner of the gatefold.

I've never used Newbury Comics customer service. Are they usually easy to work with? Do they hold back copies for replacement? Hoping to exchange for a new copy, or if not, get a partial refund. This is not acceptable for the shping fees they charge, you'd think they'd actually ship in a more sturdy vinyl friendly package.

Just received my copy from the USPS. I feared the worst when I saw the bent up and dented package from Newbury, and confirmed, HUGE seam split, and a couple of creases and dents in the corner of the gatefold.

I've never used Newbury Comics customer service. Are they usually easy to work with? Do they hold back copies for replacement? Hoping to exchange for a new copy, or if not, get a partial refund. This is not acceptable for the shping fees they charge, you'd think they'd actually ship in a more sturdy vinyl friendly package.

Good customer service. I had the same issue with mine. No replacements available for me.

What do you mean by vinyl friendly package? I've never received any vinyl from Newbury that wasn't in an LP mailer.