PO: Knuckle Puck - While I Stay Secluded

if you added it to your cart after 2:02 you'd get a message saying it wasn't available when you tried to check out. they were all claimed and people were still finishing checking out.

hmm weird. I had one in my cart but paypal just kept loading. I refreshed it and I didn't have one anymore. Oh well.

I actually dig the orange with black swatches. I've seen a lot of those variants before, but never owned one. I think I'll spring for that eventually. Cool to see that the /250 sold out so quick. Congrats, Thomas! I have a lot of respect for how you are running Bad Timing.

Thank you, that means a lot to us!

I have never listened to this band before. Just gonna try it out based on hype alone.

So if I don't like it, someone here can buy my /250 for cost. It will have been played though. #bummertown

I will gladly purchase that off you if thats the case, i unfortunately missed it.

I don't get why this bands records sell out so quickly.  I guess really hyping up the exact time a record will drop, along with constant social media plugs really makes kids think they *need* something they'll probably never play.  

That's not a shot at the people here buying the record, I think pretty much everyone on this forum plays their records.