PO: Sun Kil Moon Third & Seneca 10"

i must be one of the few that has had great luck with amazon. i know people got Benji and Perils from Amazon and Matthew Copper (Eluvium) posted the link to buy his ep there so they must get some stuff from CV/VF. thankfully i don't think any of the 4 will sell for that much so if i miss out I'll pick them up down the road. I'd just go buy them tomorrow at my local store if there wasn't going to be a massive line to wait in.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this off a VC member assuming that Amazon is going to send me a "We're sorry but we couldn't fill this order" tomorrow.

I don't think my odds are very good either. I bought the gold from Amazon and this is what my order page says

"Not yet shipped

Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

I asked a local store if they had a copy and was told they didn't but then i just saw on their discogs page that they are trying to sell the gold for $30. shit like that will make me never shop there again.

We have a store here that does that shit.  I refuse to go in, there are plenty of other record shops that I can give my business to.

I asked a local store if they had a copy and was told they didn't but then i just saw on their discogs page that they are trying to sell the gold for $30. shit like that will make me never shop there again.

Here's what you should do:

1. Buy it from their Discogs page.

2. When it is delivered, walk it into the store and ask for the difference back, as credit toward another purchase.

If they yes, you're done.

If they say no...

3. Open a PayPal case stating the item was not as described, etc..

4. Request a partial refund, bringing the amount you ultimately pay back down to the original retail price.

5 PayPal WILL side with you and get the amount back.

Now, that's a lot of work, but if you really want it at that price...