MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

How long after receiving a shipping notice did your items arrive? I received a priority 2day mailing notification last monday and today it still says pre shipment. Anything to worry about?

From my past two packages from them I received shipping confirmation, but didn't see anything happen until 2 days after that notification. Both packages were 2 day priority so I had nothing to complain about. 

26 records showed up today...basically inside of record mailers(6 total) inside another box shipped ups

Than 2 records showed up sandwiched between cardboard in a envelope(no damage) via usps

Like I said before this is the same shipping address as amoeba uses for non Hollywood fulfilled orders and some amazon sellers

This must be a distributor or something selling direct for various companies and fulfilling under the various names

My Sleater-Kinney backorder was officially canceled by ccmusic!

Double check on that. I have received multiple cancellation emails for pre-ordered items (which show as back ordered in their system) however when I check the status on their website they do not show up as cancelled.

If you are simply getting emails that say things are cancelled, I don't really think they are. 

They still don't have Artist In The Ambulance in stock yet, but I called and they said they're expecting it. That's the only thing from my orders that didn't ship.

I still have quite a few things that haven't shipped:

Sleigh Bells - Treats

Tame Impala - Innerspeaker

Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights

I'm hoping I get at least two of the four

3 out of 7 LP's were shipped Monday and should have arrived today (Just realized now I didn't get them lol). Seeing as yesterday was Veteran's day the status might be all messed up so I'll probably get them tomorrow. I should see activity around midnight on the tracking if that's true. 

Unfortunately I didn't make the cut for Nevermind by Nirvana so hopefully it'll come in and won't be cancelled...but I still haven't seen a charge on my card for the items that were shipped. 

Tomorrow I'll be receiving:

Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury

Flying Lotus - You're Dead!

Funeral for a Friend - Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation

Pretty excited for the Funeral for a Friend record...was one of my most listened to albums when I was 13