MEGA msale at ccmusic.com

DC1221

Did anyone get one of the Modest Mouse reissues from them? Those are the only ones where I am unsure whether I will get them.

Edit: On a related note, if anyone needs another reason to place an order, you can preorder the Cursive - The Ugly Organ reissue for $15 from them.

just placed an order for that cursive and the GTA5 boxset at 47$

Received my first two records today, I am fairly disapointed with the shipping methods they used. Basically a cardboard envelope, and on the inside two slabs of cardboard to hold it together. A corner ding on the records (a bend on the opening corner of one which may have been in manufacturing). Overall though, for the price I guess I cannot complain.

Below is their explanation for back order versus cancellation. All hail "The System". Just got the first portion of my second order, no complaints!

For items in back-order we never know when they will be available, we are just waiting for the manufacturer to show up with more copies, we are waiting just like you Sir. The system allows an item to be in back-order for 45 days, after that depends if the item will be in back-order for a long time, the system will cancel the item, if it will be available soon the system keeps it in back-order. If by any reason your item got cancel please reply us to replace it for the same amount.

Received my first two records today, I am fairly disapointed with the shipping methods they used. Basically a cardboard envelope, and on the inside two slabs of cardboard to hold it together. A corner ding on the records (a bend on the opening corner of one which may have been in manufacturing). Overall though, for the price I guess I cannot complain.

Order more than 3-4 records and they come packed like a tank in a thick cardboard package inside of a giant cardboard box with paper padding.

Order more than 3-4 records and they come packed like a tank in a thick cardboard package inside of a giant cardboard box with paper padding.

I ordered six albums, including one double, and they came crammed inside a single mailer. Of the six albums I kept two which were perfect, and returned four. Three of the four returns had major pressing defects and one had a corner crease on the jacket. Normally that wouldn't have bothered me but since I was already returning some I figured what the heck.

I had to call their customer service to get a paid return label. They are nice over the phone, and the rep I talked to promised that once they received my return, their computer system would flag my order and initiate replacements. The next day I received an email with the shipping label and a note that said they would refund my money and then recharge the order. Yikes! That sounds like some fubar waiting to happen.

So I am just waiting to see if they get the four records back to me without a price mixup and if the replacements are in better shape. Two of the records were Asthmatic Kitty label releases and they were the worst pressing errors I have ever seen. Fingers crossed.