PO: Minecraft OST! (UK soon)

I could probably order you one and get it to you for a lesser charge. PM if you're interested.

Man, I really love this board for its community. Well maybe except for those "Vinyldaddy" & "I started colllecting vinyl 2 weeks ago, what do you think?" threads, those are just plain epic.

Looks like fellow boardmember ᵒᴥᵒ might already help me out with this but thanks a bunch!

Besides, I'm currently waiting for a reply from Ghostly, since I couldn't help but ask them whether the lenticular variant will indeed be exclusive to the store. I'll keep you guys updated.

edit: Did the mods somehow figure out how to refrain one from writing vinyl+s? I edited this post like 3 times. Won't change. amazing.

Man, I really love this board for its community. Well maybe except for those "Vinyldaddy" & "I started colllecting vinyl 2 weeks ago, what do you think?" threads, those are just plain epic.

Looks like fellow boardmember ᵒᴥᵒ might already help me out with this but thanks a bunch!

Besides, I'm currently waiting for a reply from Ghostly, since I couldn't help but ask them whether the lenticular variant will indeed be exclusive to the store. I'll keep you guys updated.

edit: Did the mods somehow figure out how to refrain one from writing vinyl+s? I edited this post like 3 times. Won't change. amazing.

Yeah, they fixed it so that nobody can say vinyl(s). It's pretty funny.

So it's ten extra bucks for the cool 3d cover version? That seems fair really. That probably took a ton of money to make anyway.. And you know in two years whenever it's long sold out and ebaying for 200 dollars you'll kick yourself for missing out on it. I really wanna get it but I gotta wait til payday. Hope they last a while.

Just got a response.

Hi Alex,

Appreciate you reaching out and we definitely understand. Unfortunately, we do not have full information regarding what is on Amazon, but I am under the same impression (that it is the green vinyl version, without the lenticular cover).

At the moment, we are not aware of other retailers distributing the lenticular version in Europe, but I am looking into it and will report back to you.

Best,
Ambika

Btw the release got the people from The Verge to do an article about it so I suggest if you're still struggling, stop doing it now and get your copy before someone does who has no clue about the plural of 'vinyl'.

Due to the overwhelming response to the deluxe edition of Volume Alpha (lenticular sleeve with transparent green vinyl in limited edition), we've decided to offer a second printing that will include the lenticular sleeve with classic black vinyl in unnumbered editions that ship this fall..

Yeah I got that, but what does "unnumbered" mean for the black? Does that entail that each transparent green copy is specifically numbered? I doubt it, but like I said, vague.

Yeah I got that, but what does "unnumbered" mean for the black? Does that entail that each transparent green copy is specifically numbered? I doubt it, but like I said, vague.

From what I understand, the green copies with the lenticular sleeves will be numbered out of 1000. Although aside from the comment about the black copies coming out this fall are unnumbered, I can't find anywhere that says that the green ones will be numbered.