"Vinyl Films" Release Thread

So...I told my shop about this far in advance, they ended up getting three boxes. They put one behind the counter for me with a price tag of $90.50.

There might be five emails going back in forth between the time of me telling them about this boxset and receiving it. Did they bump the price because i was nagging them? or because they held it for me? They've always been real good with keeping it at or below retail with any other release. Anyway, i feel pretty pissed about this, should i though? has anyone else seen this price in store? 15$ per record is fair, if that was the retail on the box. The other box sets were gone before i could see the tags on them.

FYI, mine cost $77 from Easy Street in Seattle. Seems stores are just randomly marking these up depending on how much they've been hassled for them. I'd imagine there are some stores who've ordered it in unaware of the amount of pants-wetting going on and priced them at the rrp.