intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

Ha that happened to me only it was going to my parents' house.  No time for address changes during checkout!  Couldn't risk it!

I didn't notice until after it had gone through but I honestly probably would have done the same thing. 

Has anyone contacted them about an order problem before? I emailed "[email protected]" since that was on the bottom of the email confirmation but PayPal has listed "[email protected]" for the customer service email address.

I had the address mixup happen on the hidden hospitals record. Dan told me to just reply to the order confirmation and ask to have it switched. I don't think it's going to be much of a problem for yous

Nope, not at all. Got an email a bit ago saying that it was switched. Thanks for the input guys!

I know it's a long shot, but if any of you guys aren't going after this one, it'd be like an early Christmas present if you could help me get one. I'm going to be going to it, but my internet's been being screwy. This one is the only one I really want. If anyone does manage to help me out, I'll do my best to hook you up some time. I think the only limited ITC thing I have to trade is the No Maxhine 5". I'm still gonna try and help some of you guys out with the TREOS one, but we'll see how that goes. Haha.