Weird Pressings/mess ups

I got a copy of Nin downward spiral and side A had some female vocalist on it.  I soundhounded it but....I forgot who it was.  I think it was a Euro pressing.  Bought off ebay....go figure huh?

I was just about to come in here and post about this LP. Its the original 1994 UK pressing and it has PJ Harvey pressed on Side D. I had this about two years ago and when I sold off the mass majority of my collection, this copy of TDS went for $120. 

I have a copy of one of the Bouncing Souls 20th Anniversary 7"s that has some other band pressed on the A-side.

I also have a few REACT! plant errors, such as copy of Praise - Growing.Changing.Healing that has no labels, a copy of the Dead Weight record that has some other bands labels on it, and some Give records with the A and B side labels switched. 

The copy of Pity Sex - "Feast of Love" I got had an unusually small center hole and it ended up getting stuck on my player. I had to get it off with a plastic spatula to avoid damaging the grooves.

Glad I wasn't the only one! I thought I'd for sure have to break the record just to get the damn thing off my player.

• 2 weeks later...

After about a month of waiting I finally got a response from UMG Communications regarding In Search Of by N.E.R.D... I had to send a copy of receipt and they said they will send a replacement copy...*fingers crossed* If it actually happens, I'm sure with my luck it'll still have Kid Cudi on it. 

After about a month of waiting I finally got a response from UMG Communications regarding In Search Of by N.E.R.D... I had to send a copy of receipt and they said they will send a replacement copy...*fingers crossed* If it actually happens, I'm sure with my luck it'll still have Kid Cudi on it.

Do you have an email address for this? I have the same issue and would like to see if they will replace my copy as well