Black Metal Discussion Thread

Should it have done that automatically? I didn't see a box to check or anything. Oh well.

Yeah, as long as your shipping address is in the US, it should automatically change the price. As soon as I got to the final page of the order I saw it drop down, pleasant surprise. I'd gladly pay much more for this.

That Batushka album is available on vinyl from the label in Poland here

http://store.witchinghour.pl/batushka-litourgiya-12-gatefold-lp-pre-order-p-6567.html

/300 and comes out to just over $15 PPD to the US. Crazy good price for a fantastic album.

Picked this up, thanks. Mine was around $19 or so. Hope it comes in one piece. I asked them to ship outside of jacket and to use cardboard, but Euro cardboard is usually as sturdy as a manila folder.

Euro cardboard is usually as sturdy as a manila folder.

This is very true. I've had pretty good luck with recent European orders, so we'll see.

Also confused why this is coming out to be a few bucks more for everyone else. Here's a screenshot of my order. Just went and started check out with another to verify it wasn't some weird fluke, comes out to be the same.

wWgL85H.png

Anyone have any raw/lofi BM recs?

Black Cilice is backed.

also Horrid Cross, Ash Pool, Ilmestys, Roman Cross, Grinning Death's Head, Strongblood, Torture Chain, Durazis, Carved Cross.

My recommendations may be a little dated. I was listening to more raw BM a couple years ago than I do these days.

Black Cilice is backed.

also Horrid Cross, Ash Pool, Ilmestys, Roman Cross, Grinning Death's Head, Strongblood, Torture Chain, Durazis, Carved Cross.

My recommendations may be a little dated. I was listening to more raw BM a couple years ago than I do these days.

Grinning Death's Head and Carved Cross are awesome.