Black Metal Discussion Thread

Got in the Euro of the Dead To A Dying World today. Can't wait to listen to it at full blast tonight. And I'm thrilled that it arrived in tip-top shape even considering it's an Euro mailer.

Wow, not a long wait at all. Awesome it made it to your door quick and safely.

While we're at it:

DtoDW announcing a tour over here might be the last thing I needed to know to finally consider going to Roadburn this year.. I mean, Converge playing Jane Doe, Neurosis, Cult of Luna, Amenra and now THIS..

Got in the Euro of the Dead To A Dying World today. Can't wait to listen to it at full blast tonight. And I'm thrilled that it arrived in tip-top shape even considering it's an Euro mailer.

I guess I should have ordered the Euro version. Still nothing from that Tofu Carnage place. No shipping notice and no record.

That sucks. Ordered from Gilead and got with the quickness.

Yeah, I just wrote Tofu Carnage today and they said it typically takes them about two weeks to ship? Not sure why it would take two weeks to ship a record that is in stock, but I'm asking for a refund at this point. Will probably order from overseas when I get the money back in my account. Won't be buying from them anytime soon.

Got mine today too. That poster was a nice surprise and totally rules. This record crushes.

I played the one track I saw on Heavyblog or wherever, and wowwwwww it was SOOOO fucking good! Will definitely be buying the shit out of this.

I was so afraid it was going to suck ass and be disappointing like All Shall Fall. Noooope!

Black Cilice is backed.

also Horrid Cross, Ash Pool, Ilmestys, Roman Cross, Grinning Death's Head, Strongblood, Torture Chain, Durazis, Carved Cross.

My recommendations may be a little dated. I was listening to more raw BM a couple years ago than I do these days.

Black Cilice is pretty LoFi

I'm late on replying but thanks homies.