PO Now: Desaparecidos new album: "Payola" Coming Jun 23rd, 2015

Stoked to hear it's not a printed inner sleeve, so much static on those damn things and seem splits galore on them. Deluxe albums should be code-word for stouter stock on the jacket with anti-static poly-lined inner sleeves and I'd be down everytime

I wish printed inner sleeves would become a thing of the past.  Just give me an insert and a normal sleeve.

I still have no movement on mine despite emailing KRM 2 or 3 times over the course of the preorder.

Oh well.

On the upside, I am going to see the Webster Hall show in a month. So that will be fun and less cold than the last time I saw them there.

Same here, and I called the customer service number in the original order email, and the guy hung up on me.

Same here, and I called the customer service number in the original order email, and the guy hung up on me.

:( so lame. They've probably received quite a handful of calls on this. Sucks that this happened, but someone should have been more on top of things and I don't think it's necessarily KRM's fault. Sounds more like Epitaph screwed up.

Either way, they'll show up eventually. I just hope it doesn't turn into some Glassjaw shit...

It really sucks that you guys are having so much trouble with this. I know you're all waiting on certain variants. Makes me glad I'm not into variant collecting.

I don't variant collect for everyone, but some of my faves I do. Apparently there is a white tour variant. Which I will buy too. Because I'm a sucker...

I don't variant collect for everyone, but some of my faves I do. Apparently there is a white tour variant. Which I will buy too. Because I'm a sucker...

It just seems like a complete nightmare haha. All the dudes who got fucked by MerchNow on the new Dance Gavin Dance album made me decide to never collect variants. Only time I'll double dip is if there's a really rad picture disc pressing and it's cheap, then I'll grab that just for the wall.

Radicalize is the best song on this album.

Yeah, that's right!

I REALLY like Te Amo Camila Vallejo still. It's really poppy/ catchy during the chorus. Radicalize is good. Anonymous is probably my second favorite. I give it an A to A-. It's missing something, but it's really great. I'd really like it if their live covers were released (especially "constant headache" with Joyce Manor. That shit is nuts live.)

• 3 weeks later...